😖He teases You Pt.2😖

Shoutout to emimaxwell243

Thank you for supporting me through out this story, and just being an all around nice person to me even though ive been like dead! I really appreciate it!!❤❤ Your comments are also so fun to respond too!

P.S: She also requested this.

-UWU

-I guess your not really that good of a hider, because Tama has found your cute little cat get up!

-Oh Oh, how long he has been wanting to get back at you, hehehhehehehehehehehe

-His face when he found them though, Oml

-Even though the cat ears were good, he had an amazing plan

-He went to Hitoshi's house(just pretend they knew each other)

-And ate Hitoshi's cat's hair!

-Then he ran all the way back to were he left the cat ears before he sprout ears.

-Toshi was very confused, but wahtever

-The second Tamaki got back, he grew cat ears and a cat tail.

-He waited for you to get back, and when you finally did, you saw him and-

Y/N has left the chat

-You died of his cuteness

-He then walked up to you, and you hugged him so much, that he started purring.

-FREAKING PURRING

HyakoYamake has left the chat

Y/N has left the chat...AGAIN

-Then he put the cat ears you had, and put them on you

-"N-Now we can both be cats..."

-You sqealed so loud, and then pulled Tamaki and craddled him in your lap.

-He didnt try to move, and he even let you play with his hair

-yall just sat there literally saying "Meow" and "Nya" like yall were communicating with each other!

-Awe, how you both treasured that moment!

Omg Ive been smiling so hard through this whole time my cheeks hurt.

I also know its late, but its still Wednesday so Yay.

Also Im going to have to do the art part tommorow because I forgot my school chromebook camera doesnt work. I feel so bad for delaying everything! Dont hate me please ToT. But like seriously, yall could just be forgeting about this book, but you dont and im very greatful for that! I just feel like this book is like a place of freedom for me because, I can just express my luv for  my favorite character without anyone judging. And im so happy that im not considered weird by everyone because I like an anime boy, literally the kids in my school are so judgemental. Except for the weeaboo part of my school, lol. I just wanna say thank you!!!! I literally feel like crying rn omg. Okay ill stop now Baii!!

 ~HyakoYamake❤

Also thank Youu!!! for 2k ill do something for that, It might be meme related.