Chapter Four.

It is now night time, the sky was dark and the moon was shining brightly along the stars. Since the friendly meeting, I locked my self in my room doing absolutely nothing. I know if anything would kill me it would be boredom. It was so suffocating that I had to open the window and sit on the railing.

To kill time all I did was observe the garden beneath me. It was green, dotted with red and white roses, lavender and other rainbow coloured types. I watched the evening, which was a nice sight to see. The sky was a light orange getting darker to pink, then it turned purple then blue. I always loved nature, it would calm me down no matter what happened,  sometimes the beach would do the job to.

I am straving since the last time I ate was two days ago ; dinner. The day when my sister, Helen, was still home and everything was normal. The day when I was a the maid of honour. The day when William was just soon to be brother in law.

I knew sooner or later I will leave the room.  I had to shower and eat. If I wont leave my room then how will I do my major escape?

I tried to move from my position. But my body was rigid and stiff as well as my muscles. After alot of difficulty; considering it was the most energy I consumed doing today rather than my major escape. I finally hopped of the railing.

As I opened the door , I hopped that no one was there. Scratch that. I hopped that William was not there. The hallway and the story was dark and the lights were out. Using the wall as my guidance , I walked down the hallway hoping to find the kitchen or the door. I found the stairs that I used in my epic fail to escape.

I was surprised that I did not meet any light switches the whole way down stairs. I found some difficulty , always tripping over carpets or my own feet. I fell down on my knees when I reched the bottom of the stairs. It did hurt but my hands made the fall easier.

As I helped myself up to my feet, pain shot through my right arm. I totally have a list of things to do tomorrow;  first one go to the doctor's.

After what seemed like years , I reached the kitchen. It was American style. I always wanted these kitchens ! I never liked our kitchen it was seperated from the house by a door.

Rosilla focus it is not your house and never will be , you are here as a replacement till you find your sister!

Stupid conscience.

After I found the light switch, which was not as much difficult as I thought. I slightly gasped at the figure laying in front of me. William was sitting on a stool with beers surrounding him everywhere. Not only beer , he was holding a whole bottle of clear liquid, also known as vodka.

It was obvious that he was drunk. His hair was messy and his lavender polo shirt was stained with alcohol. The alcohol scent hit me hard, and I suddenly lost my appetite. At first I thought hw was sleeping but then I was proved wrong, he was mumbling alien words.

I did not know what to do, I never saw William as a drinker;  he even refused to drink wine when he had dinner with us! I didn't know what was his reason for drinking and wasting his li-

It struck me hard, he loved and adored Helen but she abandoned him. I felt bad for him. I gave him my empathy not my sympathy.  I hated peaple when they gave me looks full of sympathy; so I would not be hypocritical and do the same.

Before I approached him , I quickly dimmed the light , knowing that it would give him a major headache.

I hesitantly put my hand on his back to wake him up. At first he said uncomprehendibale words. Scratch that. He said slurred words. As I focused to what he was saying I started to cry. I now understood him he was mumbling one word as if by some miracle it will come back.

"Hrn" Helen.

"Hen is-s that y-you ? "

" No William she is not here. Come on let's take you to bed to have some rest"

"Hrn I-i mmisseed y-you, ddont you evver d-do evver leave mme aggain "

With that I started sobbing, letting more tears flow. Helen should have a very good reason for doing what she did. For breaking one of the strongest men I ever saw. For leaving one of the peaple that will love her as much. And for being such cold hearted. I know my sister wasn't that cold hearted but after all our relationship wasn't close. She was the perfect child of the family,

and I was the disgrace.

"Yes , it is me Helen? Come on lets get you to bed" I decided to no longer argue and help the poor man.Even though his eyes were unfocused it lightened up with happiness,  that sight made my heart squeeze in pain. I was one of what peaple call a hopeless romantic.

Climbing up the stairs with a full growen man putting all his weight on you was hard. I think it took us about 30 minutes to climb the stairs and find the master bedroom.