I Hope We Meet Again (Shinobu Kocho x Demon! Reader)

Y/N's POV:

I huff as I take another bite of the irritable human I killed just seconds ago... It tasted somewhat disgusting yet... satisfying. I walk around the old Fusuma (A traditional Japanese House), to kill some time. I hear my stomach growl.. 'weird.. I just ate...' I thought whilst walking back to the room with the male corpse inside. I sit down and straighten my grass patterned kimono.

Time skip to maybe 2 mins later...

I gulp down another piece of the body then a very feminine figure walks up behind me. 

"You know, It's quite rude to interrupt someone when busy.." I said, not bothered to turn around and look at whoever was behind me.

"Sorry I happened to be passing by... my name is Shinobu Kocho" She said calmly. 'Her voice is cute- WAIT. WHAT AM I SAYING. DON'T BE RIDICULOUS!'. I shook my head and stood up.

"I guess you'll be my next meal sweetie," I smiled mischievously. I could hear a sword... coming from.. her. 'Is she a Demon Slayer... shit-' I was caught off guard and she jumped in front of me. She swung her sword in front of my neck... 'weird her Nichirin sword is kinda.. funky?'. As the moon shun upon us I got to see her delicate, doll-like features... she was beautiful.

I jumped over her Nichirin Blade and ducked as another swoosh nearly hit my neck..again. I dragged my self back and stared into her soft lavender eyes and activated my Blood Demon Art, Hypnosis. I scratched my skin, and let the blood run out of my arm. (Your blood demon art is sorta like Tamayo's). I let the fragrance swirl around us as she slowly falls into my trance.

"Get out and sleep." I demanded. I didn't want to make her leave... it was fun playing with her.

 'I think it might be very sudden and wrong... but I think I like her'

-----

Shinobu's POV:

"Get out and sleep." she said. 'To be honest... she was really fun to be around... especially for one of my first demons'. I had no control over my body. It was like she... Hypnotised me. As my body walked pass her, I could feel she didn't want me to leave. 'Wait- Why hasn't she eaten me yet' I wondered. I was fully out of the Fusuma and sat down underneath a tree then blacked out.

Time Skip:

Still Shinobu's POV:

My eyes fluttered open as I see a pair of (your eye colour e/c) starring intensely at me. It was still nighttime.

"Good you're awake," She said coldly. 'Why was she so concerned of me? Aren't demons and humans supposed to be Enemies?' I thought. 'Maybe she's good.. but she was eating the man..' I thought as slowly moving my hands to where my Nichirin sword is...was. I look over to my left to find no Nichirin sword instead... flowers?

"Looking for this?" The demon said whilst holding up your sword and smiling quite cutely- Stop. The demon knelt down to my level and... pinned me to the tree!?!

"I- I don't know your name..." I say un-characteristically. She moved her face to my ear. 

"It's Y/n L/n, dear~" She said flirtatiously. 

-----

Y/n's POV:

I licked her cheek knowing she would have shivers up their spine... they most likely would've kicked me by now.. but it seems as if she liked me.

She breathed heavily and... hugged me?! I was so surprised of her sudden move and stumbled backwards onto the dirt. She grabbed both of my wrists and replaced her hands with her knees, grabbed her Nichirin sword and pushed it towards my neck.

"Now dear Y/n... why did you kill the man," She said bluntly. I laid down blushing as she doesn't notice she's straddling me..

"Why aren't you-" she said then finally noticing what position we were in. She didn't move. She just pushed the blade more into my neck.

"A-answer the question," She said, blushing.

"I-I-I only d-did it b-because he's c-c-ruel to so many children..." I had a weak spot for kids for some reason... I never remembered my life as a human so I assumed it had something to do with that. With that she lowered her blade and hopped off my waist.

"I'm taking your word for it!" She yelled whilst disappearing into the night.

I hope we meet again Shinobu Kocho....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Thanks for reading UWU! This was requested by @WellwellwellWelp! I'm sorry if this story didn't reach your expectations... I'm also very sorry if Shinobu is out of character...It's my first time writing (or typing whatever lmao) a Female character x reader! I'm sorry if it's a bit weird tho...I really hoped you enjoyed! Please request more fanfics for me to write (or type)!

Regards

Are-chan~💕