Don't bite! (Demon Kanae, Demon Shinobu x Female Reader)

"Shinobu! Do you think we should keep her?!" the demon said putting her hands together as she stared at the young human in awe as the cold midnight air flushed their faces.

"Sure.. i guess..." Shinobu said crossing her arms and shifting her head away from the human. Kanae pinched the young girl's cheeks and smiled sweetly. 

"What's your name little girl?" Shinobu said looking back at her. 

"...Y/n..." the girl whispered.

"What an adorable name~" Kanae said patting the girl's head.

"Now Now, let's head on over to the mansion before any Demon Slayers appear," Shinobu said pulling onto Kanae's sleeve.

(Time Skip to a year later)

"One-san... I'm hungry.." Shinobu said as her tummy rumbled.

"I know... but we can't go out... it's still daytime..." Kanae said patting her younger sister's back.

"Can we just... take a bite of-"

"No, Shinobu... please control yourself... but it isn't a bad idea..." Kanae said as saliva started dripping from her mouth. 

The two sisters looked at each other and started walking towards y/n's room. Y/n laid there on a futon, peacefully sleeping. The two crept towards her, trying to keep as quiet as possible until...

"One-chan's, what're you doing in my room... oh," y/n said whilst rubbing her eyes. Y/n looked at the two in some way of disappointment.

"This is the 5th time this week," Y/n said pulling up a -_- face like that...

"Ara ara.... Shinobu howdidwegetinhere" Kanae said dropping a sweat. Y/n sighed and walked out of the room while the other two scratch their necks in embarrassment.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Thanks for reading!! Sorry this took forever..and I'm rlly sorry it's short 😅