.

Hey

Hey. I am Daniel. I am rich guy. I used to not believe in supernatural stuffs. For me , there are no such things of ghosts. Its just our imagination. But that one day , it changed me. I own a 2015 BMW M3 E92. I'm not into racing that much but sometimes I just picked a race with petty racers who drive shitty modified Myvis, Wiras and sometimes with hipster dudes with their Civics. But that one day , I stumbled upon a mysterious car .

I was driving back home from Johor Bahru to KL

I was driving back home from Johor Bahru to KL. I had a company meeting in Johor Bahru. I decided to go back to KL that night. Unfortunately those Datos invited me to a dinner and caused me to start my journey very late at night. 15 minutes passed midnight. I just passed through Senai Toll Plaza. There were not many cars on the highway. Everyone were going fast to beat the time and passed the darkness between Senai and Melaka. However many vehicles were stopping at an RnR after Senai Toll Plaza but I thought myself that I can beat the night, I decided to continue my journey.

1 a.m .

 I am by myself

I am by myself . Only a few cars and trucks passed by on the southbound. Suddenly I saw a car headlight coming from behind on the fast lane. The car was going very fast. *vroom*. It was a silver Nissan Skyline GTR R34 . I decided to follow it. It was going very fast. My M3 can nearly follow it's speed. It was going about 200 km/h . I tried my best to keep up with the GTR. I flashed him out. The GTR slowed down. I moved onto his left. I pull my window down. "Eyy..mann. Lets race!". The GTR didnt pull down its window but reving its gas instead. That was a sign that he want to race too. I pressed the horn so he was too. We raced . We were going so fast. The GTR was getting the lead. We overtook a truck but the truck flashed on us. I thought maybe the truck just annoyed with us. Looks like the GTR won. The GTR changed its lane to the left. I drove onto his right. I pull down my window. "Yow...that was awesome!! Can we have chitchat at the next stop , man!!". The GTR pull its window down slowly. And........I saw....there was no one driving the car. Its empty. I thought that probably the driver was playing with me. A headlight car from the southbound shined upon the GTR windshield...indeed. There was no person on the driver's seat. I pull my windows up. Damn it. I hears the GTR was reving the gas again and honking. Looks like it want to have another race. So I stepped the gas. I was taking the lead. However the GTR was tailgating behind so closed. Like before we overtook some other cars and trucks, all of them were flashing and honking at us. I looked the side mirror , the GTR's led headlights started became red. The GTR's sound was getting louder. Even louder than my M3. I was speeding almost 200 km/h. The GTR was still on me without any gap.

The engine sounds somehow was changing into uh I couldn't explained

The engine sounds somehow was changing into uh I couldn't explained. Its sounds like a monster growling. Not from an engine particularly from an RB. The he was that. This GTR was so scary. Its headlight became more red than before. Somehow looks like an eye. Red eye. The GTR suddenly overtook me slowly on my left side. I looked at it slowly. YA ALLAH. From the corney of my eyes , its not a GTR. Its not even a car. I dont know what I saw. A simple explaination is a big weird tiger with red glowing eyes running beside me. Instantly I looked back infront onto the highway. I can hear the growl beside of my car.

Suddenly my left front tire blew up

Suddenly my left front tire blew up. Causing me loose control. The GTR just went straight up north very fast and vanished from my sight. Luckily I was at Tangkak Exit. There were a lot of spot lights ...yeah its an exit. I called the PLUS Highway patrol using the phone booth that already installed at every a few km on the highway. A few minutes later, a Toyota Hilux Patrol car pull over in front of me and helped me out. "So what happened sir" asked one of the highway patrol officer. "Uh I was drivin and suddenly it blew up". "Hahaha I know youre lying". "Excuse me, officer?". "You met him did ya?"."met whom?"."You met the GTR aint ya?"."uhh yes , officer. To be honest, I even asked him a race"."ah I see. Many street racers loose to him. Its no odinary GTR. There was no one driving it"."Yes. In fact I saw its true form."."what, what do you saw?". "I dont know. Its something inhumane. It looks kinda like a tiger but its not. I dont know sir"."wow...please take note sir, if you meet this GTR again, try your best to ignore it because  there were many deadly accidents related to that mysterious GTR."."ah I see. Thanks for the tips officer". Another officer who worked on the tire finished his work. They decided to give me an escort to a nearby RnR and encouraged me to take a rest.

After that incident , I believed the existance of these creatures. I believed that they are just messing with us to make us forget Allah and the teachings of Islam.

Oh dear, its 8 p.m. Gonna get home. I take a lift into the parking basement. I reach the basement and walk to my car. I look infront, there is a blue R34 park at the end of the parking basement. Suddenly the R34 on his headlight...its red. And I can hear its engine is reving. Wait, is he doing a burnout.. WHAT ITS LAUNCHING ..WAIT NOOO

*tire screeching

*tire screeching

P/s this story is fictional and created by me.