Chapter 1: A New Member!

(Warning: There will be a little bit of cussing!)

Alastor's P.O.V

After watching The Princess of Hell start a fist fight with a news reporter, I decided I should go to the this 'Happy Hotel' she was talking about. When I made it to the Happy Hotel, I knocked on the red, glass door loudly but not to loud, so someone could hear me. As I waited patiently, I stared at the designs on the glass door. There were some Apple designs on it and a couple of diamond shapes on it. As I kept gazing at the lovely designs on the door, someone then opened the door. I looked down to see the Princess of Hell.

"Hel-," I got interpreted by the door slamming in my face. It took a couple of seconds before the door opened again. "Lo-," I got cut off again by the door slamming. I kept my smile on my face as heard mumbling coming from inside. The mumbling stopped as the glass designed door opened again. "May I speak now?," I said before I could say anything else. "You may," the Princess said with her eyes closed but then opened again when I grabbed her hand and shook it quickly. "It's a pleasure to be meeting you sweetheart, quite a pleasure!" I said with a cheery voice, walking into the red hotel. I turned around to look at the Princess, closing the door and staring at me. "Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco in a picture show and I just couldn't resist, what a performance!!"

The Princess of Hell just looked shocked as I kept rambling, "I haven't been that entertained since the stock market crash of 1929." I laughed and continued to walk forward. "So many orphans-" I was stopped by a sharp gray spear pointing to my throat.

Angel Dust's P.O.V

As I was finishing the last of my pink popsie, I heard Vaggie giving some shit to a red, tall male, demon that kept smiling. I finished my popsie down to the wooden stick and then I got up to throw it away. When I turned around, I saw the red demon gazing at me and noticed he was watching my every move with curiosity. I got little scared but then just shrugged it off and looked away, walking back to the couch.

Charlie grabbed Vaggie's shoulder to calm her down. Vaggie then put the spear down, "So..um..Al? What made come to the Happy Hotel?..," Charlie said with her voice shaking a bit. Alastor then took his eyes off of me then his blood eyes darted to Charlie, "I came to help with this ridiculous thing you're trying to do! I want to help you run this hotel!" Charlie and Vaggie looked at the Radio Demon in confusion. "Uhh...I will see what I can do. Just wait here for a bit," Charlie said while grabbing Vaggie quickly, walking into the back room. And now..

It was just me

And The Radio Demon himself..

"So..what is your name?..," I said trying to start a conversation.

"Alastor, yours darling?," He said smiling wider.

Alastor..I like it. "Angel Dust or you can just call me Angel," I said, starting to smile a bit and laying back on the red striped couch.

"What a lovely name," His ears twitched a bit while chuckling a bit as well. "Does that mean you like the drug angel dust?"

"Thank you and yes, that is my favorite drug," I smirked while saying that. Soon Charlie and Vaggie came out from the back room. Alastor and I stopped talking as Charlie and Vaggie went in front of Alastor. "You're are hired! But only on one condition!" Charlie said while putting her finger up, smiling and Vaggie was just crossing her arms, looking pissed. Alastor raised an eyebrow, listening to Charlie. "That is if you don't hurt the hotel's reputation."

Alastor squinted his eyes but then closed them, holding out one of his hands. Charlie took a second to think then took his hand and shook it, smiling nervously. Alastor stopped shaking Charlie's hand with a big smile. Charlie sighed then said,

"Welcome new member to the Happy Hotel!.."

(Sorry if it was short.. I didn't know what to do for this chapter, so I took a bit from the pilot. Anyways I will see you in the next chapter! Cya peeps!💕)