Chapter 7: Angel!!

Previously on Cupid's Aim Was A Little Off...

Then..

Alastor pushed his lips against the Spider's lips..

---------
Now~
---------

Nobody's P.O.V

Angel felt Alastor's warm soft lips against his as the spider's face and boob fluff started turning into a deeper red. But Angel enjoyed this moment as much as Alastor did. Of course. Angel wanted more than just some little romantic kiss. So, Angel forced his tounge inside Alastor's mouth. Alastor was a bit stunned by the spider's actions, but he shrugged it off anyways. The Radio Demon wrapped his tounge around the ex-pornstar's tounge. Angel Dust let out a small moan threw the kiss as Alastor grasped the pink demon's boob fluff.

Angel pulled away slowly as he heard Val call his name again but in a more inpatient tone. The pink demon looked at Alastor. Alastor was still upset that the spider was leaving him. Angel just sighed and kissed Alastor's nose, "I'm sorry Al.. " Angel said.

Angel got out of Alastor's arms, feeling empty inside while walking towards the door. The Radio Demon looked at Angel as his deer ears went down, "You're going to come back right?.. ". Angel looked to his side, "Maybe.. ". The pink demon walked out of the room and to Valentino.

Alastor felt his whole world shatter. Well. More like his heart. He wanted to marry Angel. He wanted to spend a life time with him as well. But Alastor wasn't sure if those dreams were going to come true now...

<><><><><><><><>
Months later..
<><><><><><><><>
(That's a long time qwq)

Alastor's P. O. V

It's been months since I've seen the one I mostly love and care about. Charlie always says he will come back but he doesn't. Did he just forget about? Is Valentino the hearts in Angel's eyes? Does he even remember are loving kiss I gave him?..

I sighed but then flinched a bit when I saw Niffty jump on the couch with a duster in hand. “Oh. Hello darling! ” I said, trying to keep my smile on my face.

“Hoi Hoi!! Still upset by the Angel and Val thing?! ” Niffty said quickly. I gave a small nod in response as my grin broke into a frown.

“hmm.. Why don't you just go to the Porn Studios and force Angel Dust back?.. ”

...

Then I felt stupid when Niffty said that. I would've had Angel in my arms a while ago! I guess I was to depressed to think of that.. I than got up and put one of my fingers up, tracing a small circle in the air. “Niffty darling! You are right! And that's what I'm going to do! ”

Niffty than watched me run away.

><><><><><><><><
At the Porn studios
><><><><><><><><

Nobody's P. O. V

The Radio Demon was standing in front of the Porn studios. He never thought he'd go here... But in situations like this. He had too.

Alastor than walked in, covering his face. A lot of people looked at Alastor and some of them looked at the strippers. The deer demon removed his hand from his face and looked up at all the strippers. There, he saw Angel Dust! But.. Angel Dust had bruises and hickeys all over his body. Alastor was furious. Whoever did this to his beloved,  will suffer a long and painful death.

As Alastor was caught in his thoughts, Angel noticed the Radio demon. The spider's eyes widened “A-Alastor? ”, He said hanging upside down from the pole.

Alastor shook his head then looked back at Angel “I'm here dear! ”

Angel than flipped right up then got off the pole. Angel Dust was about to walk off of the stage and hug Alastor. But.

The Spider felt someone grab his wrist. Angel than looked at the demon who grabbed his wrist.

It was... Valentino.

“You're not going anywhere love~.. ”

(I'm sorry for disappearing on you guys..❤💔)