Chapter 9: Date💖

❤

It's been a couple of months since Angel and Alastor have seen Valentino. Which was the time for the deer to finally ask the spider out. Husk than snapped Alastor out of his thoughts.

"Hey. You good? ", husk said with his grumpy voice. Alastor ears perked up as he looked at the cat demon.

"Well of course I'm okay! ", the other man said with a crooked smile. Husk rolled his eyes then went back to washing the clear glass cups. Alastor sighed then got up and walked over to the pink dotted spider. Also known as his lover~. Angel looked at Alastor and smiled.

"Hey babe! Is everything alright? ", Angel said, giving The Radio demon a kiss on the cheek. Alastor blushed and cleared his throat.

"Why of course, Mon ange~! ", the deer continued, "I was wondering if you were free tonight. " Angel placed a finger on his cheek and thought about it. He didn't have any turf wars with Cherri Bomb. He didn't have to visit Molly this weekend. So, he was free tonight! Angel nodded with a warm smile.

“I am free tonight! But why though? ”

“Oh! Don't worry about it, my love~! Just meet me at Hell Park around.... ", Alastor thought than continued. “7:20pm! And dress nicely! ”

Alastor than mumbled underneath his breath, “Even though you look good in everything~." He chuckled seductively. Angel raised an eyebrow as he got a bit turned on (or should I say, horny~
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) ).

“Oh uh.. O-Okay. ”, Angel said, smiling nervously. Alastor than planted a soft kiss on the spider's forehead and walked away. Angel sighed happily. As flustered as the pink demon was,  he got up and walked towards his room. Thinking of magnificent outfit ideas for the unknown surprise tonight.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
At 7:11pm
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Alastor was a bit nervous. Knowing that this was his first date. But he still was quite the gentleman!

A few minutes passed by. It was 7:59pm and Angel still wasn't there. Alastor was getting worried. He was about to call Angel but he heard someone running with high heels in the distance. It was Angel. Angel finally  made it to Alastor. The spider leaned over, breathing heavily and holding his fluffy chest.

“I-I'm... So sorry... Al!.. ”, he continued, still short on air, “I missed... My Uber... So I had to... Run here.. ”. Alastor sighed and picked up Angel Dust in a bridal style.

“It's alright, my love! Nothing to be sorry about! I was just awfully worried about you.”. Angel smiled warmly and kissed Alastor's cheek. “As ya see, I'm fine! So there's nothin' to worry 'bout, smiles! ”

Alastor chuckled and nodded, “Well, I've heard there's a ice cream shop in this here park. ” Angel's eyes turned into stars as he smiled more, “Ice cream?! ” Alastor nodded once more. “What are we waiting for? Let's get that fucking ice cream! ”, Angel said in excitement. Alastor than walked over towards the ice cream shop, with Angel in his arms. Angel smiled and held onto Alastor tightly.

<><><><><><><><><>
!In the ice cream shop¡
<><><><><><><><><>

Alastor set Angel down once they got in the line. The deer put both of his slim arms behind him as he looked up at the menu. Angel also looked up at the sweet menu.

“I don't know if I should go with strawberry or Vanilla. ”, Angel said, putting one of his fingers on his cheek. —
(Guys, don't touch your face like Angel just did right there ú_ù & always wear a mask in public. 😷)
“I think I just want classic strawberry! ” Alastor let out a small laugh at the end. Angel chuckled as well, “I don't think strawberry is a classic from what I heard! But, I mean, that's what a typical strawberry pimp will say! ”

Alastor rolled his eyes as his smile grew bigger. Soon enough, they were first in line!

Before Alastor could order his strawberry ice cream, Angel said, “How 'bout we order a couple's shake?! ” . Alastor thought about it for a sec than nodded. He ordered one couple's shake and payed the cashier demon. Alastor and Angel went to one of  the nearest tables in the shop. They both sat down as Alastor placed the couple's shake in the middle of the table.

The deer demon grabbed Angel's hands and held them above the table as they enjoyed the sweet, cold, couple's shake. After awhile of flirting, dad jokes, and full out conversations, they finished their shake. Alastor got up and helped the pink demon up. Angel wrapped one of his arms around Alastor's arms.

They than walked out, happy as ever. Alastor took Angel to an old wishing fountain.
(Guys, I just realized something... They went out and ate some ice cream at night ;w;. Oh well- :> I do that.)
They both sat down on the rim of the fountain. Angel held both of Alastor's hands, gazing into his handsome blood red eyes. The deer demon did the same as his tail wagged a bit.

“You make me laugh and smile, Mon Ange~. And I always love sharing these precious moments with you. ” , Alastor said, lifting up Angel's chin. Angel's face was a bit red as he started to get flustered. Alastor chuckled, teleporting a bouquet of roses and handing it to Angel.

“Oh! W-Why thank you, Al. ”.  Angel took one of the roses out of the bouquet and put it in his soft pink hair. Alastor blushed a bit. Seeing Angel like this made his heart thump a bit faster. Having Angel in his arms felt like he was somewhat near heaven.

Alastor caressed the spider's cheek, “You look stunning as always, my love~”. Alastor than leaned in and kissed Angel on the lips. Angel's eyes widened but than closed as he melted into the kiss. After a couple minutes of kissing, they stopped and started to gaze upon the red and white stars of hell. Alastor wrapped one of his arms around, holding him closer. Angel smiled warmly and laid his head on the deer's shoulder.

“One day, I'll get down on one knee and say..

..'Will you marry me? '”, Alastor said, making Angel surprised and more flustered as he was.

“Hey baby?”, Angel said.

“Yes, my dear? ”

“Thanks for taking me out and having this lovely magnificent date with. ”

Alastor smiled, “Of course, Mon Ange~.” Angel than kissed Alastor's cheek, leaving lipstick on his cheek. Alastor chuckled as they continued to watch Hell's night sky together~.

                                      💖

(A/N: Thank you for the 4k and as always stay safe and wash your hands. Have a good day/night! 👁👄👁💖💖💖💖💖)