chapter 2

Tyler POV

Oh my god. This is awkward. I look away from my food to look at josh. He was just poking his food and avoiding eye contact. Wait. Did he see it? Oh god.

"Hey um.... josh?" I asked while twisting my fingers. He looked up at me with a slight blush. "What's up?" He asked putting his fork down. "Did you um...well did you see it?" Oh my god this is embarrassing. I looked down shyly. I heard josh clear his throat.

"Y-Yeah. I uh.. I did" he replied sheepishly. Oh. My. God. Why me? I shot my head up and looked at him with my face burning red. He looked me in my eyes and smirked.

"I have to say Tyler, you are a good size." He picked up his fork and started eating. What the hell! I looked at him with shock. "Josh.... are you gay?" He choked on his food and almost spit it out. He looked at me quickly with wide eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Josh POV

"Josh.... are you gay?" I almost choked on my food. I looked at Tyler quickly with wide eyes. Shit. What do I say. I can't tell him. He will get mad. Not because I am gay but because he is my bestfriend since diapers and I never told him that I am gay.

"Josh? Are you ok?" I heard Tyler ask snapping me out of my thoughts. Shit how long have I been staring. "What? No! That is gross!" I scuffed trying to make it seem like I wasn't gay. His face dropped and he looked at his lap.

"Get out." He said it so quietly I almost missed it. "What?" I asked in disbelief. Is he kicking me out? "I said GET OUT! LEAVE!" He screamed while standing up and running towards the stairs. I got up and followed him up to his room.

"Ty, what did I do?" He just walked into his room and slammed the door shut and locked it. I knocked on the door three times but he never answered. I was about to leave but I heard him let out a small sob. My eyes widen as i start bounding on the door.

"TY OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" I yelled through the door. I started kicking the door but I stopped when I heard him unlock it. I opened the door quickly and grabbed him and pulled him into a hug.

"Hey man what's wrong?" I asked gently. He shook his head and looked up at me. "Can we skip today? Please?" He asked in a small voice. I looked at the time to see that it was almost 9. I guess since we are already 30 minutes late.

"Of course." I said while sitting on his bed and pulling him next to me. "Now please tell me what is wrong? Why did you want me to leave?" I asked while looking at him. His eyes were red from crying. His hair was a mess. He must of been pulling at it. He lowered his head and mumbled something.

"What?" I asked while putting my hand on his shoulder. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "I'm gay." He said starting to cry harder. Oh no. I did this. I made him cry. I should have never said that down stairs. How do I fix this.

"Hey it's ok. I didn't mean what I said. I was just scared." I admitted and pulling him into a hug. He pushed me away a little bit and looked at me confused.

"Scared of what?" He asked slowly. Well I guess I should tell him since he told me. Plus I also made him cry. "I was scared to tell you that I am gay." I said looking down at him. His eyes grew wide and he sat up. "And I have been for years now." I said blushing. He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and smiled to.

"Oh my God, do you like someone." He said happily. I looked at him and forced a smile. "Ha ha you caught me." I said with a fake laugh.

"Who is it. Tell me please." He begged bouncing up and down. I panicked and looked around the room and saw a picture of our friend group and decided to tell a small lie.

"I like Brendon." I said quickly. He smiled even bigger and bolted up. I watched him as he grabbed his phone and handed it to me. What the hell is he planning?

"Dude you have to call him and tell him, I mean he might like you back. You never know." He said shoving the phone into my hands. Fuck, what did I get myself into.

Heck yeah 730 words. Anyway I will update on monday bye.