Anther day between the fights

Y/N pov

I woke up the next morning I was hoping to do some strategy planning for the game against sona today. I went to get up but something was on me. I move the blanket off of me and I seen Koneko sleeping very peacefully on my chest... she was purring too I thought it was cute. But I had to get up to get ready for the day unfortunately every time I'd try and get up she would hug me tightly.

Y/N: "sigh.. I know you're awake."

Koneko: "I don't know what you're talking about."

I then heard something from the foot of my bed sounded like shuffling.

Y/N: "who's that hideing under my bed?"

Ayame: "meow..."

Y/N: "Ayame you know I don't have a cat... at least not that kind of cat. Sorry Koneko."

Koneko: "it's ok."

Ayame: "woof woof?"

Y/N: "oh for the love of..."

Koneko looked at me and I realized that if I finished that sentence they would both have head pain.

Y/N: "Ayame what are you doing?"

Ayame: "I was about to join you but she would growl every time I'd try."

I look at Koneko.

Y/N: "really?"

Koneko: "mine."

Y/N: "I'm going to get up and get ready for the day and plan for the rating game."

Despite the objections from the girls I had something planned for the game that sona wouldn't expect and I needed to plan accordingly.

Y/N: "It's time I made a trip to the United States to see a old friend."

Asked Rias to join me because I'm terrible at teleportation magic although I can hop worlds easily... whatever.

We arrived in a little town called Middleton. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to my old friend to meet me at bueno nacho. After waiting about a half hour I hear someone speak.

Kim: "hello Y/N."

Y/N: "you look well."

Kim: "I didn't think I'd see you again."

Y/N: "I can't believe I'm saying this but I need your help."

Kim: "you know I never ment to hurt you Y/N."

Y/N: "looking back I know that now. It still hurts though."

Kim: "I know you wouldn't be here if you had any other choice."

Y/N: "even though we where in different countries we still worked well together and saved the world several times it still broke by heart when you broke up with me."

Kim: "we worked better as friends Y/N."

Y/N: "and look how that turned out."

Kim: "you disappeared!!!"

Y/N: "and I'm better for it!!"

Kim: "what do you need my help with..."

Y/N: "well that's hard to explain as you've never seen actual magic before just mad scientists and Evil masterminds."

Kim: "magic? What have you been doing the past 2 years Y/N?"

Y/N: "I've been in Japan. Wonderful country good people, decent food, and I've met a lot of great friends and even have a few girlfriends."