School again

I woke up the and got ready for school right away but I had a thought. Maybe I should move out of Issei's garage as my peerage is back in there own worlds until I need them. So I put my bike in the back of my truck and hooked up my trailer to the truck and packed up everything into the trailer. Rias came into the garage.

Rias: "hey Y/N. what are you doing?"

Y/N: "well I figured because my peerage isn't here anymore and I'm engaged to sona so maybe I should move out."

Rias: "you know your more then welcome to stay. Besides we're going to have a guest staying here starting tomorrow."

Y/N: "who?"

Rias: "Odin is sending us someone to join the occult research club tomorrow. I'm told it's the son of Thor."

Y/N: "josh? Awesome! I should still move out I'll speed with sona today at school about moving in with her or I'll set up at my old spot."

Rias: "ok then. If you like our door is always open to friends."

Y/N: "thanks Rias. I'll keep that in mind. Would you like a ride to school or would you like to walk with issei and everyone?"

Rias: "thanks for the offer but I'll walk today."

Y/N: "alright. Then I'll see you at school."

Time skip

I parked in the parking lot at school I figured I'd set up my trailer after school as I would have more time. My friend nick decided to stick around because magic intrigued him as he is always searching for knowledge. I went to the student council office for the meeting and after a while we heard a knock on the door.

Sona: "Tsubaki can you answer the door?"

Tsubaki: "yes president."

She answered the door and nick entered.

Nick: "hey I was told to come here for my schedule."

Sona: "yes mister Mehaffey i have it right here."

Y/N: "it's going to be like old times huh bud."

Nick: "you're not going to be dragging me around the world on missions with Kim again are you?"

Y/N: "no not this time. I'm happy right where I am."

Sona walks up and hands nick his schedule.

Sona: "here's your class schedule. Your home room class is class 3-E."

Nick: "I have a favour to ask."

Sona: "what would that be?"

Nick: "I'm always in search for new knowledge and now I'm aware of magic and I am curious and would like to learn."

Sona: "how about you talk with Rias about that after school."

Nick nods and leaves.

Sona: "I hope Rias declines his request. He doesn't seem... normal."

Y/N: "it's the way he is he is always learning but he is also paranoid."

Sona: "perhaps someone should keep a close eye on him."

Y/N: "look sona if we don't train him he will just figure it out on his own. I don't know much about magic but I know it can be addicting."

Sona: "I agree... I'll speak with Rias at lunch today."

Y/N: "I'll come with you. He is my friend after all."

Sona: "agreed. You should be present."