🌸 Happy Birthday,Tamaki! 🌸

Yesterday is our precious boy bday- but I forgot to update so here it is!

This special chapter has nothing to do with the actual story. Just a special chapter. 🌸

" Happy birthday, precious!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Sunday,
Morning,
Third Year's dormitory ground,
Tamaki's room...

Tamaki's POV

I woke up to the light creepin up to my face, pooling through the small space gaping from my light blue curtain. My eyelashes fluttered, slowly opening my indigo eyes. I stared at the light yellow ceiling for a few seconds, trying to fully awake myself.

Feeling a little energy surging through my system, I sat up myself in my single-sized bed. I rubbed the sleepiness in my eyes away, accompanied by a small yawn.

It is morning already...

My head turned to the wall, studying the calendar sleepily. But when I saw the date, my eyes flew open in astonishment. That date was the day I was born!

Today...Today is my birthday!

Jumping off from my bed, I made my way toward the calendar quickly. It was not a mistake. Today was really my birthday!

No wonder today feel a little different... I feel unusually energetic. I'm not an energetic person in the morning, so to feel this way than usual...

I got a feeling something special will happen!

A small smile spread across my face. I walked over to my closet, looking for suitable casual clothes before tucking my towel off from the hook behind the door of my room.

I have to hurry. Today is a special day and a special year for me.

This is going to be my first birthday celebrate together with my girlfriend, Izuku.

Gosh, I can't wait to meet my lovely girl.

Leaving the room, I shut close the door behind me. I skipped to the elevator to go downstairs to take bath. On my way there, I saw Mirio already standing in the elevator.

Mirio noticed me, so he pressed the button to hold the door from closing. I smiled a thankful smile at my best friend and entered the cold metal room.

"Thank you, Mirio. And good morning." I started first. Mirio mustered a wide grin at me. "You are welcome! Good morning too by the way!" He waved his hand at me cheerfully.

"Wow, Tamaki. You look really happy today. Were you dreaming of Midoriya last night?" Mirio's harmless joke caused me to turn slightly red. I snapped my head at him, staring in embarrassment.