chapter 1

'Every flower is waiting to bloom, but some flowers are waiting to wither. The Last bit however are just waiting to grow'
______________________________________

I hate them. I hate them all. My bastard of a father, my father's wife, and my bitch of a sister. They all make my life hell. Every day.

Before I was born my mother fell deeply in love with my father. Soon they shared their bodies with each other. And my mother was so happy. My sisters mother came back from the so called dead and treated my mother badly. My mother found out about me and she was in despair. She told my father but he just pushed her away. Two weeks after I was born my father and his wife got engaged , then 3 years later married. 2 years Into their marriage they had my sister lazzy. My father always loved her more. I was strong, Independent, selfless, and kind. But my sister was weak, unindependent, selfish, and mean. I never knew why he loved her more than me. But I always forgave him. And loved him...until that fateful night. My sister was trying to kill me but I used my magic I got from my father and injured my sister. I thought he would care for me and discipline her. But it was the exact opposite. He cared for her and slapped me. That night I ran away. I came home the next day but was deeply hurt. And hated those three since.

I wake up due to my father yelling my name. I sit up in my bed and turn to the door. I see my pissed off father and his wife  with my sister crying behind them. "Yes father" I say. "Why the hell is your snake in your sister's room" he says and I look at my tank. I race out my room to lazzys room and find diamond on her pillow.

"Aww diamond, bad girl, how did you get out of your tank" I say to my animals as I walk back to my room.

Diamond is my pet python. She's bit a hell but I love to death. She's like a person, kinda like my uncles. Actually she's my uncle's friends daughter. Well, I wouldn't call him my uncle, but that's what he's like.

Anyways. I set her on my bed and grab my clothes. A black shirt, blue jeans, black high tops and a hoodie. I pick diamond up and she wraps around my neck.

She always does that. It's kinda weird. But I don't mind. I walk downstairs "why do you always have that ugly snake" lazzy asks "first the same reason you have that hairy cat" I say grabbing a peice of toast.

"Its easier to take of a cat than a snake" she says "actually your wrong. Cats shead fur everywhere, the poop and pee almost anywhere, they choke up hair balls, scratch you, lay everywhere, eat everything, and they always need a bath. As while snakes just shead skin in one peice so its easier to clean, they don't poop or pee, they don't throw and or choke anything up, they might bite you but that's highly unlikely, they eat specific things, they tend to stay in one place, and never need a bath" I state.

She just huffs. My mom is on a job so I'm with my dad. I stand up and go to my small box of food and grab a dead mouse and give it to diamond. She doesn't really eat these but when I'm at dad's house that's all I can give her. I wash my hands and sit back down at the table.

I wait for diamond to swallow the nouse 3/4 of the way witch takes 20 minutes and then go to the front door grabbing the whip mom gave me and her keys. Oh yea. I for got to say but I have my mom and dad's magic.

I leave out the door and hop on my skate board. I skate down the street. Usually I would take my bike but it's at home. I feel the breeze lift my hair and diamond shiver. I place her under my hoodies collar. She stops shivering and just sits there.

I put on my usual emotionless face. I have sever depression from how my dad his wife and lazzy treats me and from some of the fullbustar kids at the guild. The fullbustar twins bully me. Were the same age 15. Their older brother storm in 17. He's cute, I like him, no...love, him.