Chapter 9: Krystal

Y/n Pov:

"I can't believe we did that, " I said as we laughed.

"I know right, good old days," she said.

Krystal dragged me to her company after she finished the yogurt while she makes me take a shower.

That morning we roamed around Seoul until launch then she makes me come with her to her company.

Were at the company's cafeteria, eating some cakes.

"I'll just go to the bathroom," I said cause I needed to pee.

I got up and do my thing. After I washed my hands, I walked back to the cafeteria but bump to someone.

"Oh God, I'm so sorry," I said as I hold her because she stumbles a bit.

"Oh Y/n," she said.

"Yerim," I said and looked around.

She was about to say something, but someone spoke behind her.

"Babe? What take you so long?" Krystal asked, making her way next to me. I let go of Yerim and looked at Krystal.

"Sunbae," Yerim said as she saw Krystal and bow.

"Oh, Yerim Annyeong," Krystal said casually as she snakes her right arm around my waist, pulling me closer to her.

Yerim's eyes watched it and looked up between the two of us.

"You guys know each other?" Yerim asked.

"Yeah, she's my girlfriend," Krystal answer before I even speak. I saw how Yerim widens her eyes and about to say something when one of her members called for her.

"I-I uhm h-have to go Sunbae," she said, stuttering disappointment evident to her eyes and tone.

We watched as she leaves then Krystal laugh looking at me amused.

"Yeah, why did you told her I'm your girlfriend," I asked, sighing.

"Did you saw her face? She looks disappointed," she said, still laughing.

"I'm not blind," I said and go back to my seat.

"Same old Krystal, eh?" I said, looking at her in disbelief.

"What? It's not my fault they believe eh," she said as nothing happens.

"True," I said and giggle as I remember the days she always said that.

"Not my fault that we looked good together, you know," she said in a very flirtatious way.

"Shut up before a cut you out of my life," I said jokingly.

"You can't I'm your favorite cousin," she said cheekily.

Yerim Pov:

"You okay?" Joy Unnie asked.

"Ha? Yeah, I'm fine," I said.

Y/n has a girlfriend? And it's not just anyone, it's Krystal Sunbae.

Y/n Pov:

Time drifts really fast; it's been a year since I came here and work, and it's also been a year that I'm away from home. I really miss my family. Both of my parents also got really busy because of our family business, and my baby brother has been staying with my mom's grandparents or dads if they become super active. I understand it, it's business, and they make sure to have time for both of us even they have a busy schedule.

We can face time 3-4 times a week. My baby brother is growing up so fast, and I'm missing it because I'm away. But I promise to go home this August, I'm just finishing my contact for the job that Mr. Joo offers me. I've given my resignation letter to the office. They don't want to accept it at first. Because first, they said they ever since I started working for them every project that we need to work or come out with has been easy because of the way I work and have I can quickly come out great suggestions or solutions on how the project should be done. They always use my idea or proposal for the project.