Madea's speech before the narration

[Present day]
In a conference room for women rights in the United States of America; represented by all countries around the world and Madea was among them.

Madea on stage:
ladies and gents around the world; there is no much need for me to introduce myself because I am mostly known by the police here, I mean not in a good way because if I start introducing myself fully, I will be dragged out of the stage. In brief, my name is Madea, I appreciate all the hardworking of women and hate those mistreats others reason, why I hit and whoop them.

The Crowd:  laughed

Madea: the reason for briefly introducing myself is because I wanted to tell you first this touching story of my experiences when I was in Africa; before giving my final speech.

The crowd: deadly calmness

Madea: it does not mean that Africa women suffer more than others but their suffering is inexplicable and mixed with weird shit things but in the end, they overcome it in a way that I never imagine a human being could have done. And it made me realize how powerful a woman can be for the sake of her family. Here it goes;

The crowd: speechless

Joe  shouts from the crowd: 
shut up and do your speech faster. And at first, who even told you to go there, are you trying to mean women from Africa are more different than other women?

Madea: ooh lord have mercy, Joe! if I was there, I would beat you up like a small baby until your bold head will grow hair again.

The crowd: noise in the conference
room because of Joe’s questions

Madea:  silence everyone unless you want me to go down there and beat the truth out of you all, Joe, you are the type of man who does not recognize the hardworking of a woman.
Well, the question was right, I should have started by there, the fact that I am using Africans it does not mean that being racist neither that they are more special than other women around the world, but it is the fact that they showed me the higher level that women can do to protect their families. All women are the same in strength and thought, even if they go through different situations. So just lad me 30 minutes of yours so you can understand what I am saying.

So here it goes.

The crowd: deadly silences

Madea:
Sometimes, it is good to travel and visit your old friend because you will never know which surprises will come on your way. i went to visit my friend Brandy, who just moved to East Africa because it is where she wanted to spend her retirement next to her grandchildren
so here it

Once upon a time,