New beginnings

Before meeting her true prince charming,  five years later, after being stable, Isabelle met Kisskass like a traffic road light, for once again her heart beats like a newborn baby seeing the world the first time. Kisskass was a man that any woman would like to date, and understanding man with a smooth voice and attractive white small eyes just like a newborn baby, a man with big plans for his own life whereby Isabelle appreciated him so much and fallen deeply in love with him and taught that’s the one that she will remain with until the end her life like our own shadow.

as weaken they are, Kisskass saw Isabelle loved him so much, it reaches a point where she was not appreciated by him, started to treat her like a crap, always want something from her but not returning the favor to her.
Each time when Kisskass will call her, she will make her best to reach there so they can talk but instead he will not tell her important stuff and when she wants to talk with him about making life with him, Kisskass would dodge that question like politician defending himself on press while avoiding some question but Isabelle did not worry about it because he was like the sugar that sweetens her tea. Thinking in her mind that one day he will appreciate her.

They made promises like the 19s couples but not accomplish it like the 21century relationship; Kisskass start to show Isabelle clearly like he is seeing other ladies, posting them on his status but saying to her that they are just friends, take out on a date other ladies but ignoring her
As sweetness never last for long, Kisskass went two full months without talking to her, as faded was she, she concentrated on her work but eventually, he called her by saying he wanted to meet her, stupid in love was she, she went; Kisskass kissed her then everything returned to normal but there was something that she felt was not right; suddenly she received a call from an unknown person saying she wants to meet her.

With her kind heart, she wanted to go but her sister from another mother Rebecca told her “ Isabelle, I know you have a kind heart but the world does not function like that you might go there and something might happen to you, ask the person to tell you her name and from where she knows you”. She did but the girl refused to tell, but after some minutes;
A girl with the name of Carine with a soprano voice, a young teenage girl who has not finished her high school with a character of a drama queen started to ask about her relationship with Kisskass because she is pregnant with him and she does not want her to continue talking with him because he is not more interested to marry her because of Isabelle; as wise she was, she replied, I do not and will never fight for a man, you can have him and I regret you were about to create a fight for a man who has not even married you.
Carine replied, I will do anything for him to marry me, so whenever we find each other it is either my blood or your blood will be splinted on ground; Isabelle waited for Kisskass to call her but he also pretended like he knew nothing until she called him; evil was he, he started to blame her by saying his friend called him by saying that Isabelle insulted her while she was the one who called her.

Kisskass refuted the rumor from Isabelle, as time passes, she was surprisingly informed that her boyfriend got to engage with Carine; news that broke her heart like African’s constitution that the population cannot do anything about it even if they riot; the reason why she let him go even if it was as painful as the death of a loved one and got discouraged for loving again.