At the cabin

The cabin ^^

We exit the plane and go to the luggage. After we grab our suit cases we head to our rental car for the next 2 and a half weeks. As soon as I see the car I quickly get in with Rose. I sit in the very back on the car with Payton and Noen. Rose sits in the middle with Sebastian while Adam drives.   Yawn I lean my head on Payton's shoulder curling up. Payton and Noen chuckles.

Yawn i cuddle into Payton's side and slowly fall asleep. 

Payton's POV

I look down and see that Ash feel asleep chuckle. "Noen look" I say. He looks over and chuckles. "Only 1 more hour till we get there" he said. Sigh "yea" Sebastian said. Chuckle "Rose is out too" he said. 

At the cabin 

So we just pulled into the drive way of the cabin, it's truly a beautiful cabin. I can't believe we actually own it. I love coming here every year. So does everyone else. I open my door, pick up Ash whose still sleeping  and head inside behind Sebastian carrying a sleep Rose. I carry Ash to his room and gently lay him on his bed kissing his forehead. "I love you, see u at lunch" I say. And with that I leave gently closing the door.

 As I walk back downstairs Sebastian following, we go out to help get the rest of the luggage. With having 2 younger siblings who sleep every road trip, we get the responsibility to unpack everything. We could wake them up but they would both be in a very bratty mood, so we prefer to just unpack their stuff and wait for them to wake Themselves up. 

You may be thinking we could just wait till they wake up and have them unpack their stuff, but they would be tired and then become cranky and bratty and just, no. So as I grab my and Ashes luggage, I drop mine off in my room then go to Ashes room.

I unpack all his stuff putting it where it belongs then I go and unpack all my stuff making sure to keep quiet. After I unpack I change into some joggers and take off my shirt. The heats on so it's ok. I walk downstairs to see Sebastian and Adam making lunch for everyone. I sit down next to  Noen in the living room and turn the tv on. 

"We should Prank Rose later" Noen says smirking. I smirk and say "bet". Oooh this is gonna be fun.

30 minutes later

Ash POV 

Yawn, stretching and sit up. "Mmm"  I stand up and lock my door. I strip of all my clothes and change. I put on some underwear, shorts and put on a big hoodie with some knee high socks. I then unlock my door and go downstairs. Yawn I rub myself eyes as I walk into the kitchen. "Morning sleepy head" Noen says. Huff "am not a sleepy head" I said.

"Are so" Payton said. Huffs again "you were supposed to be on my sideeee!" I say. "Was I?" He says smirking. "Yes!" I huff. "To bad, he likes me more." Noen says smirking. "Yea, I don't see why." Low and quiet growl giggles and sits down. Rose then walks in, with a drawn on mustache, uni-brow, beard and a big fat mole on her cheek. 

We all start to laugh and she just looks at us confused. "What? Is there something on my face? Is my hair a mess?" She asked. "You uh, got a little something." Sebastian says using his finger to circle her face. She huffs and runs to the bathroom. 

We hear her scream and start laughing again. We hear the water running and her huff. It was pretty funny. Noen and Payton died of laughter. We all knew they did it. Adam then plates the food and hands it all out. We start to eat as Rose walks back in with a glare. She sits down pouting and starts to eat.

After lunch around 2

So right now we're are getting dressed to play in the snow. I head downstairs and put on my knee high comfy boots and wait with Noen. "I'm so gonna beat u in the snow ball war." He says. Huff  "as if" I reply. He just smirks and says "just you wait little brother."

Once everyone's ready we all go outside. Sebastian and Adam playing with Rose while Me,Payton and Noen go up the hill with out sleds. We all set our sleds down and get in position. "3...2...1..go!" Payton yells and we all run to our sleds and slide down the hill. 

Me being the lightest I go faster. I win 1st place, Payton got 2nd and Noen got 3rd. "You cheated!" Noen yelled at Payton . Payton smirked and said "did not, ur just slow." Growl  Noen then tackled Payton and they started wrestling. I just watched giggling and laughing.

After 3 matches of wrestling Noen won 2/3 so Payton won 1/3. Noen started to brag about being stronger and better making Payton glare and growl. "Ugh whatever" Payton said. Sebastian just brought Rose inside for hot chocolate. Leaving Adam, Payton, Noen and me for the snowball war. I'm with Adam while Payton and Noen are on the same team.

Me and Adam start to make a bunch of snowballs like Noen and Payton are doing.

2 minutes later the forts are made, rules are clear, snowballs are made. The war is about to start. Adam and Noen shake hands and count from three. "3...2...1...go!" Noen yelled and we all ran to our own forts collecting snowballs. 

We started to pummel each other with them while dodging them and stuff. I then hit Noen in the side with a snowball. "Yes!" I yell. He glares and goes to his fort for 2 minutes as that's the penalty.

Payton then smirks and starts to throw a bunch of snowballs at me causing me not being able to dodge them all as I get hit 2 times. I huff and go to my fort like Noen did.

Noen and Adam keep going at it, throwing and dodging. 2 minutes later Noen walks out with a big smirk on his face. I walk out of my fort a minute later being really nervous. I grab some snowballs, Noen doing the same.

The war keeps going. Adam getting out twice, Payton getting out once, Me getting out 4 times and Noen getting out 3 times. After the game we go inside and drink the hot chocolate that Sebastian made and change into some warm clothes.

Later after dinner around 9

I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner while Rose went to bed and the boys went to the game room to play video games and such. After I finish cleaning I go to the game room and sit on a bean bag chair and start to read. 

Someone them snatched my book from my hands and I look up to see Sebastian smirking down at me. I huff and stand up trying to get my book back. He just smirks and extends his arm up all the way making it so there's no way for me to reach my book. 

"Sebastiannnn! Give it backkkkkk!!" I whine. He chuckles and says "if u can reach it." Huff. He knows I can't reach it. I glare up at him and he just laughs. "You know I can't reach that high u giant!" I yell.

Payton, Noen and Adam laugh still playing their game. I grab his arm and try to pull it down but it's no use. It's still in place. Huff  "Sebastian come on! I just wanna read!" I yell. "Stop being a dork then u can have it back." He reply's smirking. 

I hate their cocky smirks. I thought to myself. "Ugh, fine I'll just go to bed." I groan and trudge to my room not letting Sebastian get the satisfaction he wanted/needed. I shut my door and plop onto my bed. 

I then text Liam

Liam-bold Ash-Normal

Hey Daddyy, I miss you 

Hey baby boy, I miss you too

What have u been up to so far?

Waiting for u baby boy

Awww, I can't wait to see u again

Me to baby, say, isn't it past someone's bed time? It's 10:25pm baby boy.

But Daddyyy, it's winter breakk

No buts, brush ur teeth and go to bed baby.

Ok Daddy, I love you

I love you too baby boy. Goodnight.

Good night ❤️❤️

End of conversation 

I sigh as I put my phone in the charger. I miss him so much. I stand up and go to my bathroom to brush my teeth. After I do all my business I got back into my room and shut the door. I then lay down and wonder what we're doing tomorrow.  Can't wait for tomorrow I think to myself. And with that, I fall into a deep sleep.

1500 words!!