the day before school started

i was on the couch watching youtube in my usual, big hoodie, stockings and shorts while Rose was playing on her ipad. Adam then walks in when im vulnerable and puts me in a chokehold and gives me a super wet willy making me gag.

 "w-what the fuck Adam!?" he chuckles and whispers in my ear, "now now, we know we don't cuss when Rose is around" he then points to Rose. i gulp and whimper out a apology, he just laughs at me and drags me to the bathroom.

 he gives me a all around atomic then give me so many swirlys I lost count. I whine cause 1. I swallowed toilet water. 2. I couldn't breath and 3. my hair was fucked up! he then stands me up and pushes me back down making me whimper and rub my sore ass. he then punched my arm and walked off laughing. I cry alittle in pain. I make sure its quiet so Rose doesn't hear.

i stand up and wobble alittle then i pull my underwear out of my ass. I walk out of the bathroom sniffling and wiping my tears away and holding my arm. I already see a big bruise forming. great. i groan and go to my room after grabbing my phone of course. 

I change into my swimsuit that covers my little tattoo which was a heart that's on my upper inner thigh, I wasn't allowed to get a tattoo until I was 16, but I didn't care and did it with my friends who got the same exact tattoo but in somewhat different spots.

i go out back and cannon ball into the pool only to be followed by someone else, it must have been one of my brothers cause the splash was pretty big. I look around but don't see anyone, then all the sudden someone started humping me. I freaked out and jumped out of the pool to see my bff Ace laughing his ass off. 

i pout and get back in the pool and playfully punch him. he dramatically gasped and held his arm as if I broke it. I laughed at his dramaticness and he laughed to. "so what are u doing here?" i asked him. "cant I visit my bff without a reason?" he asked chuckling. Ace was hot and very attractive, no, I don't like him, were a"best friend for life with slight benifts" kinda realationship. we took each other virginitys to xD. 

we swim around and have fun and stuff until he has to go home since it was late. so I dried off and went inside. when I came in Payton saw me and started walking to me with a smirk. I gulped and dashed to my room and locked my door.

once he got to my door I was in the shower. that asshole sat on my bed and waited for me. when i got out I didn't see him and my door was still shut and locked so I put my towel down and put on panties and a crop top and turned around to see him on my bed with a smirk on his face.

i blush hard as he saw me naked, get dressed and sees me now wearing 2 pieces of clothing. I cover my face with my hands to hide my blushing. but while I did that I didn't hear him get up or go behind me. but I soon realized he was behind me when he yanked my panties up my ass sky high.

i yelp and try to get out of his hold only to cause him to bounce me like a fucking yo-yo. I groan. "put me the fuck down." I state. he just laughs and pulls them up over my head and hooks them under my chin to blind me. I curse under my breath and struggle to remove them. he unhooks it for me and starts bouncing me in the air again.

he then whispered in my ear, "what would everyone else think if they saw u like this, huh?" I then whimper, he chuckles deeply and whispers to me again, "if, u do what I say no questions for the next 30 minutes then I wont give u any more troubles tonight or tomorrow.

i think about it and say, "deal.." he smirks and sets me down. I immediately take out my wedgie. he then tells me to get on my hands and knees on my bed. I do so not questioning as I made a deal not to. he then puts me in downward dog and puts a blindfold and headphones on me.

he turns on some music after he told me to stay. Im so confused. I think he left? I was still only in my panties and crop top so I was comfortable, I hope none of my brothers come in and see me. a few minutes later I hear loud laughter. 

i turn and look at my door still in position and see all my brothers laughing and taking pictures of me, I blush hard in embarresment and hide under my blanket as I still hear them laughing. I felt someone yank the covers off me and I see Noen laughing his ass off.

they all keep laughing. im not gonna lie, I have a nice ass, its small but perky, basically a bubble butt, its squishy to, but its still embarrassing to think that my brothers saw me almost naked AND in a vulnerable position at the SAME time. 

but then everything went silent..did I miss something? I look around and see them all staring at my upper inner thigh.. I look down to see my tattoo showing..i quickly put a pair of shorts on and run into the bathroom and lock myself in there scared of my punishment. 

they all laugh at my pathetic behavior. then they bang on the door. Sebastian yells "come out now and it wont be as bad!" they all keep yelling and banging on the door. I whimper and slowly unlock the door and open it. 

i look down and slowly turn around giving them access to wedgie me..they all snicker. Adam pulls my panties up my ass in a swift move. Sebastian then grabs the front and they give me a squeaky clean wedgie. I yelp and squirm while whimpering. Noen then grabs the left side and Payton grabbed the right and they all pulled as hard as they could making me lift off of the ground crying in pain.

i sob as they gave me swirlys, noogies, atomic wedgies, pink bellys, pinching me, etc etc. it was a long night, they did this for 2 hours. it was now 9pm and I was sobbing in my bed as the punishment ended 5 minutes ago. I kept sobbing hard as I was in pain, it only ended kinda earlier cause I called out they safe word..i guess they felt kinda bad cause they brought me up icecream and ice packs and some stuff to heal the pain so that I wont be in any pain tomorrow. Sebastian them spoke up and said "were sorry we went so hard on u Ash. we forgot that ur delicate and we cant be that rough with you. do you forgive us?" I look at him then at my ice cream and nods. "I forgive you guys". and with that we hug and stuff. then we put Rose to bed and we went to sleep awaiting for tomorrow..

(1253 words)