SITE- ██ RULES

Note that foundation personnel who fail to follow these simple set of rules will be reprimanded. 

Termination will happen depending on the damage caused.

1.  A personnel is required to be at the reception desk on the ground floor at all times regardless of a containment breach. If any personnel finds the reception desk empty, a containment breach protocol is to be initiated.

2.  All personnel with the exception of facility guards are to be in their own living quarters before 12.39 a.m. Any personnel caught anywhere outside the living quarters will be shot at sight by Facility Guards.

3.  Disregard any alerts of a containment breach of there is no announcement from the P.A. system. This includes if the SCP that breached containment is SCP-079.

4.  Any room that only has one way in and out are to be immediately exited and alerted to the Special Containment Unit.

5.  Site-██ does not have a room number labelled L-175-1-b. Do not enter any room with that label under any circumstances.

6.  All D-class numbers contain at least 4 digits. Any D-Class found with 3 digits or less are to be shot on sight. Those are not D-Classes or SCPs.

7.  SCP-████ is to be contained in it's containment cell at all times. Alert personnel with Level 4 or higher upon seeing SCP-████ outside of it's containment cell and evacuate to [Redacted] immediately.

8.  Every single injury is to be treated and recorded in the recovery ward. If personnel are found with scars/injuries not heading to the recovery ward will be terminated.

9.  The elevator malfunctions exactly at 2:13:06 p.m. on a daily basis. If the elevator is still malfunctioning after 3 minutes while trapped inside, do not panic. Calmly text ██-██████ and explain your situation. A team of MTFs will be on their way. Do not react to any screaming or whispering while trapped in the elevator.

10.  If the elevator starts descending past the B17/ascending past the 7th floor, there is nothing you can do but to accept your fate.