Your Subconscious Mind

Oh? You want to attempt at the 'Doors to you mind' ritual? How interesting...

Well, I can't stop you but let me remind you;

Your mind is one of the most dangerous, yet safest place you could ever be in.

________________________________________________________________

Listen to subliminal messages before the ritual. They help boost the power of your conscious mind and maintain the safety of your subconscious one. Remember to always, always, dissect what subliminal messages you chose to listen to.

When you enter your subconscious mind, never look into the eyes of anything you see in there. That includes any beings in the portraits.

Immediately wake up when you see a red door. For those of you who are colourblind, it feels like years of anger and the rage of the fiercest fire. If the door is already opened when you see it, immediately look for a psychologist. You may still have time.

There should be no children other than you in your mind. If you see children that's not you from your childhood years, it's too late.

The warning for the room of clocks is a lie. You may touch a clock if it is silent. The problem lies when you can hear the ticking of the second hands.

In addition to children, elevators do not exist in your subconscious mind as well.When you see one, by any means, do not enter. Escalators, however, are completely fine.

Your subconscious mind will do everything in its power to push its conscious side out. It is normal. Expect unimaginable horrors upon entering. If you can make it through them, then you are free to discover behind every door.

Always listen to your instincts. It is the only thing keeping you alive.

Dance when you hear music, especially if it connects to a very important part of your life. It shows that they are not forgotten.

Always be wary and cautious. Avoid things that do not feel right. You can't run in your subconscious mind. And they know it. 

______________________________________________________________
Author's Note: 

This was suggested by a user on Instagram who had asked for guidance in said ritual.

I can only hope it will keep you safe, Eshley.