Yandere!berry x dust!sans

(the pic above is not mine, all the pictures i upload here belong to their rightfull owners)

(third person POV)

Some random bunnies were flirting with dust whilst blueberry was watching from a distance, he heard dust say something he never expected. "eh, sorry girls, but i've already got someone, plus im gay." The bunnies seemed to scoff at him before running off and blueberry followed them with a knife in his hand as he ran up to one, stabbing her over and over then getting up. "i could've done better, but i need to get back to dusty~~~" he said as he ran to his dusty, hugging him tightly, not caring about the blood on his cloths "HI DUSTY~~". he said and dust hugged him back before asking. "why're you so bloody blue~?" "well, i seen the bunnies flirting with you" he said with a small 'HMPH' "so, i had to take matters into my own hands" dust seemed a bit shocked about this. "man, i would've expected it from sprinkle or even me, but never from you"  blueberry hugged him tighter "your mine" "yeah yeah" dust said. (hehe, related to the pic ;P) 

(sprinkle) 

sprinkle comes into the room and asks "whys mommy covered with that red liquid?" dust looks at his son and chuckles "its blood sprinkle, mommy killed someone to keep us safe

sprinkle comes into the room and asks "whys mommy covered with that red liquid?" dust looks at his son and chuckles "its blood sprinkle, mommy killed someone to keep us safe." Sprinkles eyes widen then light up "REALLY?!""yup" blueberry turns to face his son and smiles. "are you gonna grow up like your mom and dad sprinkle?" "yup!! it sounds fun!" sprinkle says before running off to meet fury. "HI FURY!~" he hugs him tightly. Fury would look down at him in shock then hug him back. "Hi there spinkle, how are you?" "im good!"

(author) so...doing a yandere story is pretty damn hard...and i really dont wanna make anyone upset, so if you could, tell me how this chapter is, if you guys dont like it, give me a suggestion on how you would like it and i will edit it to your liking, and tell me if you want a part two, and until then, see ya soon, my lemony friends ;P !