nightkiller (lemon)

this was a request by: @TheArtNerd4567 i hope you enjoy! ;P
___________________________________________________

(3rd person POV)

killer had just got back with dust and horror, but he wasn't his usual self, sure he was serious about the fight but today...he was in heat, and even worse was he only would allow nightmare, king of the castle the bad guys stayed at, to help him...if only he had the courage to confront him...he heads to the throne room to tell nightmare he had eliminated the target with the others. "nightmare, the mission was successful" "good" "may i leave now?" "no, i wanna know why you aren't your normal self?" "i'm just tired today" "i doubt that, you have been tired before and still calling me "senpai" and all that other bullshit" "fine...IF you really wanna know, I AM IN HEAT!" nightmare just chuckles and gets up. he grabs killer with a tentacle and takes him to his room. "w-what are you d-doing?" "you said your in heat right? im gonna help" "w-what?! i-i didn't m-mean for y-you to help me" "do you not want me out of all people to help?" "..." "thought so" he then proceeds to lick killers neck causing him to moan. he finds his sweet spot almost immediately and bites down hard, marking him. "y-you m-marked me!" "just shows who you belong to from now on" killer blushes immensly and looks away "p-please, j-just fuck m-me~!" "someones eager~" nightmare then begins taking off killers shirt and jacket. he licks up and down his ribs causing him to moan "n-nightmare~~" nightmare smirks and goes down to his pants. he pulls them off with his teeth causing killer to shudder "summon me a body to fuck~" killer summons a female body and is a blushing mess. nightmare then begins to lick his clit "n-nightmare, please~~!" "please what~?" "p-please, just f-fuck me already~!" nightmare begins to undress himself and lines up with killer "you ready? it might hurt a bit" "y-yeah...i think i am.." nightmare slams into killer but doesn't stop for him to adjust, he thrusts at a slow pace though "n-nightmare!!" killer grips the bedsheets "i-its hurts!" he is crying now "i told you...itll go away in a few..." he keeps thrusting but he goes faster once he hears moan escape from killer "a-ahhh~~" nightmare begins to thrust at inhuman speeds before getting an idea and pulling out. he grabs a vibrator and puts it on the highest setting. he sticks it into killer and sticks his dick into killers ass, he begins to thrust into him with both is dick and the vibrator causing him to moan loudly and sweat a little "a-ahhh~~!! n-nightmare~~~~" nightmare begins to get in beat with the vibrator and thrusts at inhuman speeds once more. killer continues moaning loudly and calling his name. nightmare feels a knot in his stomach and soon after a few hard thrusts cums into killer without warning setting off killer's own climax. nightmare pulls out and lays next to killer, he cuddles him and the last thing killer hears before passing out is "i love you~"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: than you for reading, i hope you enjoyed, and make sure to check out TheArtNerd4567, see you next chapter my lemony friends! ;P