bloodlust (horror x lust)

horror was sitting on the couch on his phone, lust was out for a while doing errands, which left the house to himself for practically the day...until his heat kicked in "fuck...why now of all times?" he cursed under his breathe as he felt his pants get tighter from the forming magic, he laid down and pulled out his length, exhaling at the feeling and began to stroke his dick, letting out small moans until he begins getting much faster on himself, arching his back a bit and moaning out lusts name loudly.

after a few minutes of masturbating, his heat was still there, but he was exhausted so he just fell asleep after he came all over his hand. much later, about an hour, lust came home humming, he put away the groceries and went to see horror, he smirked when he saw his boyfriends dick out and him sleeping. lust went to horror and went down to in between his thighs, licking up horrors member and earning a shiver from the taller, he took the tip into his mouth and began slowly bobbing his head, earning low moans from horror. horror began to wake up and looked down at lust, blushing bad, he grabbed lusts head and pushed him down, causing the smaller to deepthroat him. after a while he began getting close and leaned his head back, climaxing in lusts mouth and panting. lust took it all and pulled up.

horror pinned lust down and smirked at him. he ripped off lusts clothing and licked his ribs as he rubbed his pelvis, earning moans from the smaller under him, he kept going until lust formed a female body, horror played with his boobs as he went down and licked his clit, earning more moans from lust, he smiled and began tongue fucking him, loving the moans he was getting from lust. lust began getting close and eventually came on horrors face. horror drank it up and licked away what he didnt catch.

horror soon lined up and immediately thrusted into lust, going at fast paces and earning loud moans from lust. he put vibrators all over lusts body and began going hard into lusts good spot, earning even louder moans from lust "you love it hard, dont ya you little slut?~~" "aaahhh~~!!! y~yes~~!!" lust moaned out, just making horror even closer to his limit. "i-im getting close~" "fill me up daddy~~!!" horror grinned and went harder, before thrusting deep and cumming inside of lust, filling him to the brim and making sure he took it all in before pulling out.

horror laid next to lust and pulled him close, kissing his head and passing out. lust went to sleep not long after.

(hi!...so i think this is one of my longer chapters, i actually put a little effort into this lemon lol, tell me how you like it (or dont, idc what you do) and yeah!...i still have dare requests, but from now, i wont be doing dares in this book, i will be doing dares in a book specifically for dares, so if you want me to do a dare, please request it on my book once i publish it, thx! until next chapter, peace out my lemony friends~!)