2:50 A. M. Night 1

I didn't want to walk in either of the doors because of what happened with Freddy and I knew Chica was in the other room too. "Let's go through the vents." Bonnie replied "Well which side. " I looked at the tablet and both vents lead to the same rooms I didn't want to go in. "Well lets go left." A giant bear is worse than a broken chicken. I went first into the vent. I was surprised that Bonnie could even fit in here and make such little noise. It was really dark in here so I turned on my flashlight. It was flickering really often so I turned it off to conserve battery. We finally got to the end of the vent and as I put my hand to the ground something cut my wrist. "ouch!" I got my flashlight and looked down at the ground. There were pieces of a exoskeleton everywhere. But something was still connected.  It began to raise off the ground, and as it did, I could make out more of what it was. The feet were still conected and so were the hands and its head was hanging halfway off the exoskeleton's head. It was a pink and white fox. I got my pistol out and pointed at it. Bonnie spoke up and asked "What is it?" "A pink fox!" I realized why he was asking and said to the creature "Are you on our side? Are you against old Freddy?" It turned its head towards me and said with a glitchy voice "Who's side do you think I'm on?"