ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ'ꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ

I know a lot of people are going to skip this but I'm going to put this just in case.

Welcome to my Kai Chisaki x Reader.

If you have read any of my previous work (either still up or unpublished) you should know that this story will be taking a much more serious tone than those. I will also be writing about some things that could possibly be triggering or simply make the reader uncomfortable. Please do not think these topics are being glorified or romanticized.

Like most of my stories, this one will contain explicit language. There's really no way to avoid this as it will probably be in most of the chapters.

It will also contain graphic and explicit depictions of violence. I will not go into as much detail in these but if any mentions of the sort can make you uncomfortable be warned.

This story will contain explicit scenes aka sex scenes. I will try to make them so they don't include  material that will advance the plot but it all depends on the direction of the story. All chapters with mature content will be marked with ✧

There will definitely be spoilers if you are not caught up with the anime. There may possibly be some manga spoilers depending on how fast I update.

I am currently trying to make my updating schedule every two weeks but please forgive me if I don't meet this.

{TW}

This story may possibly include:

Abusive/non-consensual relationships

Mentions of self-harm

Like I stated before please do not think I am using these topics for views or am trying to romanticize them. I assure you there will be nothing of the sort.

With all that said please enjoy the story.