Chapter 1 (The "Perfect" Town )

Welcome To Pioneer Peak, A small town  but Stable one. It seems Great, There are posters, magazines, even books on this town. But aside from what outsiders think of our town, pioneer peak is different from most towns...it's Evil. It's a world of Nothing but Control and Strict living standers, Lets see what this town is all about. First we have the old gas station we're a man was shot for being Black, that man was my mother's best friend..he would fix our house for us, he would check on us every day, and he was the nicest man we have ever been freinds with.
            Ah, And here we have the neighborhood, well one of them, Where The boys would play ball, and the fresh mowed green grass where the girls would play with their dolls and Brush their hair. And of course inside the women cook and clean, while the men sit on their ass watching the big game not giving a single thought about their wife's.
The thought of this living style makes me want to hurl, lets move on shall we. Down the street, is the school where Bullying is Never ending, the teachers are like prison guards just worse, And a world where girls where pretty dresses and boys Perfect Tux like outfits. It's a terrible school, and one that never treats a student well, if you misbehaved...you better pray for mercy not to be sent to the basement where you will be Chained up for god knows how long.
     If you think that is terrible, wait till you see this.
At the end of the street there is a hill, At the bottom of the hill is the Great Church of God. It's a church of strong religion and great consequences, if you were to even miss a Sunday of service you would be thrown into The dungeons with no food or water to last you. All you have is a Bible and a chance to pray.
       And Once every year there is a test, everyone is pulled into the church and given a test, if you were to fail this test...you would be taken up to the top of the hill and hanged on a cross to suffer your failure,
              To be burned.
I remember when I was five, I had a friend named Jeremy. We would play together, Go to the same classes together. It was the perfect friendship, until we graduated middle school. During the summer he came out to his parents that he was in fact homosexual and dated my other friend Alexander.
       His parents freaked out, and told the Church.
       Both Jeremy and Alexander were thrown into the dungeons, separated of course, waiting for their punishment at dawn. I was able to visit them one last time, I gave lots of hugs and brought back happy memories to them as they enjoyed their last moment.
At dawn I was heartbroken by the sight of my best freinds being taken and Hanged to a cross. I looked away, I heard a the sound of someone striking a match...and that's the last I ever saw my freinds, by evening I should expect to see their ashes flurrying around the streets and eventually into the sky to disappear.
This is my town, and my life...it is not right...it can't be right.
The whole town is surrounded by a Great Wall, but that won't stop me from bringing it down for the truth.
     I'm Kira EverZe and this is The "Perfect" Story.