Chapter 1 The "Perfect" Day (Chapter finale)

The Long drive to the school felt like minutes as I sit in the mild traffic, I spent what seemed like hours just watching the lights. The green light finally flashed in proud presentation, and I drive off without a further care. A few hours later I could see the school gates in the distance, I breathed a deep sigh and drove passed them. Soon a saw the rest of the students already doing what they usually do in there little groups. The group of athletes picking on any outcast they see, trying to impress that group of basic group of girls. The nerds over in corner, fearing for their lives...poor guys. I wish I could do something about it, Though I'm not in a group and I'm very glad of that. Why everyone was still outside and not inside, I didn't know but I would soon find out.

I Choose my parking space and shut off my car, I staying in the car for a few minutes to gather my thoughts as I did usually. I stepped out of the vehicle and started to walk towards the building, soon enough I found myself lost in a crowd of people.
The anxiety rose as I seem to feel as if I am losing my oxygen, slowly and aggressively.
Before I knew it, I jock plowed into me causing me to fall down and bruise my head.
The jock then turned around and looked down at me, I found myself having a hard time getting up.
Then what needed to be an apology was in fact Taunts of laughter for he was amused by my suffering. "It's not funny James!" I said getting up bowing my head in shame. Right after other people began to gather around and began to laugh at me.
         "But Everyone else dose!" James responded, Before picking up a ball and threw it at me hitting my face. I fell back in pain, but that wasn't the end.
     Others began to gather around and enjoy the time of amusement as I couldn't get up. I felt very scared and wanted it to stop, but it didn't as my eyes then focused on the crowd.  They all laughed and pointed me, I was far more then embarrassed. My eyes soon focused on James as he had something in his hands, but I couldn't make it out because I was weak and my eyes were blurry from the shock of being hit with a ball. I struggled settle myself, I looked up to James.
"Please....m-make it stop" I said with some tears running down my eyes mixing with my blood.
My eyes finally gained vision and I saw that he was holding a big metal trash can, I was shocked.
"I'll make it stop all right" he said "have a nice day"
          He finally said before he brutally threw the trash can down on me, crushing me.

And then

Nothing...all I heard the wind....

I woke up but no one was there, not even the school staff.
Just me, the sounds of the wind, and my bleeding.

                             Wow, How perfect...
____________________________________
                              To be continued...

Hey guys it's Amber, just wanted you to know that you've reached the chapter finale, no more of this story until I'm ready to continue it. So it will be a while❤️
But while the wait you can soon read my upcoming horror book "Doka" you'll love it trust me😉🙃

Well that's all
Please enjoy and thanks for the support🌺

Byeeeee🌻