shot 1

A well decorated and well maintained room is shown....its early morning.......sun rays falls on a handsome face.......

He is non other than rakshit shergill a well known businessman...and a handsome bachelor........every girls crush....

Rakshit wakes up and sees around.....there lies a most beautiful and most innocent face in her deep sleep.....rakshit looks at her face and smiles....her head was on his shoulder.....he smiles seeing her face she looks like a fresh flower......it is non other than her lady love drishti..

Rakshit comes near her and pecks her forehead then both cheeks and then moves towards her lips..........when she wakes up and sees rakshit too close to her......both share an eyelock....

Drishti blushes while rakshit smiles seeing his lady love....drishti pushes rakshit..and gets up....but rakshit was strong enough.......he pulls her back....and comes over her.....drishti blushes......

Drishti- raskhit....what are you doing...let me go......

Rakshit moves towards her ears....and says huskily...

Rakshit- no jaan....

Saying this rakshit moves towards her lips and drishti closes her eyes........they share a long passionate kiss....they break the kiss due to lack of oxygen......drishti blushes hard.......rakshit comes near her.....drishti looks at him.........they rubs their nose against each other.......and smiles.....holding each other face..........

Rakshit cloes her eyes feeling her

Rakshit cloes her eyes feeling her......while drishti smirks and pushes him...she runs out of the room......whole rakshit shouts...

Rakshit- drishti dont go...........drishti......

Suddenly everything becomes dark.........

Rakshit wakes up from sleep.....and shouts drishti's name........yes he was dreaming.............the famous most wanted bachelor.......is dreaming of drishti Sharma a simple innocent girl.......

Rakshit looks here and there.......then holds his head frustrated..........

Rakshit- why don't you go from my head........why why.......why are troubling me.......go please.......go.........

go