last episode!!

Kabir and siya's marriage takes place with full of enjoyment....

Everyone was happy...

Otherside a lady is seen entering the shergill mansion...she straightly goes to mandap and sees siya and kabir's marriage finished...

Girl-siya..

Everyone looks at her...karuna is shocked....while siya is happy...

Siya- you...mom....

The lady is reveal to be Svetlana...real mother of siya...

Flashback,,

Siya was seeing her mom's pic..and cries rembering her...

Siya- its my marriage mom..i wish you would have been here

Flashback ends..

Svetlana was kicked out of the shergill mansion because of her evilness..by karuna...but they kept siya with her.... sveltlana and her lover's daughter so that she gets all love...so from childhood she called karuna ma as maa...but she knew about Svetlana being her real mother...

Siya runs and hugs Svetlana...drikshit smiles...

Karuna-why did u came back...you came to ruin my family again...please go back..

Svetalana – yes didi..you are right...my motive was that only..

Everyone looks on shocked...

Svetlana- but you daughter in law....drishti....she knows how to change someone heart...

Flashback shows

Svetlana..coming to shergill mansion at night...she comes to drikshit room to kill rakshit...

Svetlana- karuna di..you stole my daughter from me...now I will snatch your son life then you will understand the pain...of loosing your child..

She was about to stab...but drishti holds her hands from behind..she is shocked...

Rakshit also wakes up and sees Svetlana...

Rakshit is about to call everyone...but drishti stops him...

Drishti gives water to Svetlana...

Svetlana revelas her plans....

Drishti – you want revenge right...but did you saw...how karuna maa took care of your daughter these years..she could have thrown her out...but she didn't...see tomorrow Is your daughter's marriage...and you want to ruin her happiness....

Drishti makes her understand...and Svetlana melts down..

Flashback ends....

Drikshit smiles...svetllana asks for forgiveness...karuns forgives and hugs her...

Whole family is happy...

They poses for a group picture,....

While during picture...rakshit pinches drishti's waist...and she makes face...and the pic is captured....

After the pic....rakshit takes drishti with him...to place blindfolded...

He removes the blindfold..and sees the place is decorated beautifully...

Rakshit- today is valentines day...the day we met...you remember...

Lets fresh our memories....

Rakshit sings the same song he sung on their first meet

He takes his guitar and start singing...

Dilon ki mohabbat ko bandhe kyun haye re...

Daayre daayre... daayre daayre...

Hai kyu faasle darmiyaan leke aaye re...

Hai kyu faasle darmiyaan leke aaye re ....

Daayre daayre.... dayre daayre...

Kaanch ke who... khwaab naazuk thhe humare saare..

Chhune se hi tuttne lage....

Mannaton mein.. umr bharka saath jinka manga ...

Humsafar woh chhutne lage....

Na marna munasib jiya bhi na jaaye re ....

haye re....

Daayre daayre .....daayre daayre

Drishti and rakshit dances....and screen freezes on their happy faces...

*******************************************************end************************************************************************

I hope you loves this story..this was the longest story I wrote..and please don't ask me to extend...as I thinks its better not to extend unnessecrally...as it get boring..

Do tell me which part of whole story u liked the most..give review of my story so that I can know..