shot 8

Flashback continues.....

Next morning ......

Drishti wakes up.........she tries to sit up....but someone is holding her tightly.....she looks around and finds Rakshit sleeping peacefully holding her belly.....drishti looks on.........yesterday night incident flashes in front of her........

Drishti- ohh shit...what did I do.....ohhh no...

Drishti removes rakshit's hands...and gets up.....

She looks at Rakshit who is sleeping peacefully..........she see her mobile lying near rakshit's head.......

She bends to get it.......rakshit holds her hand in sleep..........

Rakshit(in sleep)- I love you a lot drishti.......my angel....

Drishti listens him......and get shocked......

Then she remembers.....how Rakshit confessed his love in drunken state yesterday..........then she remembers how sonal told her that Rakshit is in love with her.............

Drishti gets teary eyes.....she picks up her phone...........and goes from there.......leaving Rakshit sleeping...

.......................

Drishti reaches her hostel room.......she sees sonal already left for college..........

She goes and throws her phone in anger....

Drishti- how could I do this.........and Rakshit......how could he................i cannot fall in love....no no......no....its impossible..........but...

Suddenly Rakshit barges into drishti's room....drishti looks on...

Rakshit- drishti............I know........you...me...

Drishti- just get lost mr Rakshit..............from today we are no more friends...we should not keep any contact....leave me alone...........

Rakshit- drishti............what are you saying....i know yesterday we lost our senses......but its true drishti..........i really love you...

Rakshit holds drishti's face........drishti looks on...

Rakshit- I love you drishti...

Drishti pushes Rakshit.........and turns her face....

Drishti- what do you think.........drishti Sharma will fall in love with you.........you were just my mere friend.......nothing more...............how could you even think that drishti Sharma will fall for a jobless.......and homeless person.......who have no future............I showed you sympathy......and you took advantage of it.................

Drishti turns to see...rakshit standing teary eyes...

Rakshit- drishti...........dont lie.......i know you also love me.........

Before Rakshit could say anything further.........drishti pushes Rakshit out............and closes door on his face.............

Drishti cries..........she sits their fully broken...........

Drishti comes towards window...........she see Rakshit leaving................ rakshit looks at the window...........drishti closes the window............

She sits down and cries....

Drishti- why I am feeling pain.........I don't love him...then why....

Sonal who came back listens everything from out..........she comes inside and sees drishti crying...

Sonal- drishti...........now atleast realize it..........you love him drishti...............see hurting him....you are feeling so much pain.................go drishti......tell him you love him...........