part 2

After Jackie and Anti picked their spots in the living room every Septic ego came piling in one by one. Marvin teleported into the living room landing right in the recliner holding one of his books, Robbie came shuffling in Marvin scooting over so that they could share the recliner, right after Chase came in and sat on the floor in front of the couch. Jack came in next hoping right next to Anti nudging his shoulder, causing the glitch to grin.

"Glad you decided to join us, Anti," Jack said as he grabbed one of the PS4 controllers.

"And miss a chance to beat your ass in gaming?" Anti scuffed, sitting cross-legged on the couch. "Not a chance."

Jack only grinned before noticing Jamie walking in, waving at him with a big smile before turning to Anti.

Anti grinned upon seeing the silent ego taking his hand into his own. "Hey dear." the glitch whispered watching as Jamie sat down next to him, kissing his hand. Anti then gave his hand a gentle squeeze before looking around the room, realizing they were missing an ego. "Where's the old man?"

"Schneep said he'll be coming home late tonight," Mavin answered as he waved his wand at the PlayStation watching as it turned on. "The hospital needed them to work overtime."

"Yeah besides he doesn't really play games that much." Jackie shrugged as he grabbed the other controller. "So what game should we start with?"

"Ark!" Jack practically shouted, causing the others to jump. "Haven't beaten you at that game in a long time."

"Please, you haven't ever beaten me at that." Jackie grinned as he clicked on the game Ark.

After a while, everyone was taking their turns playing. Both Jack and Jackie getting very competitive and killing each other left and right. When it was Robbie and Jamie's turn, Marvin and Jack at to teach them to play. And Anti just watched silently a small grin on his face though it disappeared when he was in deep thought, remembering a time when he never played video games, being too caught up in trying to kill Jack and turn the others into his puppets. But after moving in with the others, Jack taught him how to play, which was one of his fondest memories.

"Anti you want a turn?"

Anti jumped as he was pulled out of his thoughts, looking over at Jack who held out a controller, giving him a grin. He just smiled, giving him a nod as he took the controller. "Ready to get your ass beat?" Anti teased.

"Let's see what you got." Jack grinned as he hit unpause, both beginning to play.

After killing Jack's character three times, Jack was determined to kill Anti's in this round, though Anti's character kept on running away from his. "Stand still will ya?"

"Ya really think someone would stand still if you're chasing them with a knife?" Chase asked Jack watching them play the game.

"You keep throwing tea bags into your mug Chase!" Jack snapped causing Chase to snicker.

"Having a hard time Seányboy?" Anti asked as he nudged Jack's shoulder.

"No! I'm not I- wait don't you dare hit me with that!"

"Sorry but I show no mercy-." Anti suddenly felt pain course through his entire body causing him to tell, pixels dancing around his frame. Suddenly the game itself started glitching the game fully crashing, but the others weren't concerned over that as they turned to Anti who's body was still glitching.

Anti dropped the controller as he gripped his head, squinting his eyes shut. The pain coursing through his head before disappearing after a split second causing him to breathe heavily. He sat there for a second holding his head, feeling light-headed and nauseous.