The Next Day

Every one kept on talking about the party except faitha who was still angry.
She told her friends that tally that dumb bitch betrayal her.
Nana-But what do you think she can't just give you her paper like that.
faitha got angry and feel that are friends are now taking sides with tally.
Faitha full of anger took a broken bottle and wanted to use it on tally but Jugu save tally
The principal heard of it and suspended her for her bad conduct
Nana and Janta her friends were surprised, them both decided to go and make peace with tally.
Tally forgave them while Mina and Andrew we're surprised that them came to beg her. She hug Nana and Janta.
Andrew: I hope those girls are not up to something pretending to make peace with you.
Tally: I don't think so.
Tally met with Jugu and thank him for helping her and also the teddy bear.
Jugu-Did you like it
Tally: Yeah, I love it
Jugu- Anytime, he smiled at her and left.

Everyone kept on talking about faitha suspension and how she was jealous of tally.
Even her friends had to beg tally for all the bad things they did to her.
The principal saw that in that school, it was only tally that was qualified to be the next school President with good morals and values.
Always upright, determine, intelligent and also with good conduct.
He wanted her to become the next School President.

It's was time for the school to choose a new School President. They selected tally and she had the highest vote. Jugu also congratulate her. Everyone have been getting ready for that day.
Tally was very happy to be the next school President of Cago high school.

Many people kept saying that if only faitha was here, she would had disagree with it.
Sasha: thank God for her suspension I'm so happy and satisfied with the decision made by the principal.

John: That is true, she always look down on everyone. I heard that Jones was her date and she refused to let him know because of she likes Jugu

Sasha: Jugu doesn't even like her
That serves her right.

Jones hiding to listen to them found out that faitha was his date, he felt very sad and left.
Faitha at home heard that tally is becoming the next school President she felt ashamed of herself for treating her badly. She promised to surprised her and beg her.