Tally: The New School President

That day every one was sited and ready to see their new School President.
Tally was dressed in a black gown and the principal introduce her to the school and crown her the new School President. Everybody was clapping.
She gave a short speech and thank everyone who contributed to her success and those who helped her since she came to the school.
She left to get her bag , just to see faitha walking towards her she wanted to run away thinking she will attacked her again but faitha knelt down and beg her for everything she had done to her, faitha said she was jealous of her that everybody likes her even Jugu, the only guy she like hated her but like her dearly and it was she and her friends that put Joe book in her bag for refusing to help them steal it . Tally wasn't surprised she forgave her they both hug and she left.
Immediately Jugu came to meet tally and ask her out to be his gf, she was excited and accepted, they both went inside and dance together happily. Nana and Janta were very happy to see faitha at the party she also beg them for treating them badly sometimes, refusing to listen to them and changing their character from good to bad. They forgave her but asked her to apologise to Jones.

She saw Jones eating and she came to apologise to him
Jones:is ok, I know u we're my date but refuse to show up that day, you kept on planning every possible to be with Jugu.
Am I not good enough
Faitha:Am so sorry
Jones: Is ok, will u like to be my date
Faitha:Yes with all pleasure.
They both dance happily and ate together.
Cago high school ended in a very peaceful and happy mood.
Tally couldn't forget that day, Her dad gave her a lovely gift for becoming the school President.
She and Jugu always hang out together after Cago High School Vacation.