Valentine Day

"Feb 14, Valentine day"😍😍
The day that tally will exchange her date with faitha
Faitha had already told her friends that Jugu is going to be her new date and not that dumb ass Jones.
Jugu was wearing a black suit, he shoe was shining like a star, faitha can't wait for tally to arrived
This is how it  works, the guys don't know who picked them till that day but for them to believe u , u have to show them the paper and their name written on it.
Tally just arrived dressed in a Red gown she went to meet her date Jugu and gave him his Valentine gift.His gift was inside a small red and white bag while Jugu also gave her a gift wrapped with red colour. He was happy cause no girl have ever given him a gift before. faitha was surprised and got angry and walk away.
Nana and Janta was laughing cause it's looks funny.
Mina and Andrew was happy cause tally did the right thing
Tally-i have to go
Jugu-Why
Tally-I have things to do ryt now
Jugu-Ok, thanks for the gifts.

She knew faitha was angry,as she was leaving the party, faitha attacked her and insulted her for not letting Jugu become her date.
Tally-I don't have your time Jugu is at the party go meet him and give him ur gift and please mind how u talk to me in this school. She walked away
faitha couldn't believe her eyes.
Many people at the party exchange their gifts, the DJ played different kind of music but faitha refuse to give jones his gift. Jones just kept thinking who was his date or did she not show up.
The party finally ended.

Tally opened the gift, inside was a red teddy bear written on it boldly "I LOVE YOU" she was surprised and couldn't sleep that night, she kept on thinking of Jugu and the teddy bear.