First Encounter ☆ Killer POV

*** •This is the beginning of the story from Stu and Billy's 3rd person POV.• ***

"Stu." Billy grabbed Stu by the collar of his shirt, pulling him in close enough that other people in the hallway couldn't hear. Stu was surprised at first but willingly leaned in, listening as Billy gestured towards a girl walking down the hallway. "That's the girl, that's the one that moved into Sid's old house." He said. Stu squint, leaning in closer to Billy, as if trying to see from his point of view. "Which one, man?"

"In the F/C sweater, fuckrag." He said, turning his face towards Stu and giving him a disapproving look. Stu chuckled. "Ohhh shit. I see her." He chuckled. "Damn. Sid's old house?" He continued, paying no mind to Billy. The Loomis boy released his friend's shirt and turned his attention back to the girl. She had stopped at her locker to swap out some books.

He was silent, watching her as he raised his thumb to his mouth, biting the end of his nail while his thoughts trailed. "So what about her?" Stu asked, shifting his attention to his own locker. He banged on it obnoxiously and then opened it up to get a textbook. "Well..Stu..she could make a good character in our sequel..maybe." Billy murmured, his mouth turning up at the corners in a smirk.

Stu quirked an eyebrow. "Waddya mean, man? We've killed plenty of chicks, what's so special about her?" He asked; giving a dramatic shrug. Billy turned to him abruptly, his expression shifting into one Stu had seen many times. Billy was pissed. "You can't make a sequel killing any old slut." Billy spat, his voice hushed but very harsh. "Texture, Stu." He cocked his head to the side slightly. "Did Halloween get popular with Michael Myers only killing slut bags and whores?" He asked.

Stu thought a moment. "Uh.. No?"
"No. He had Laurie Strode." He murmured.
"How about Hannibal?" He quizzed. Stu shrugged.
"Jodie Foster.." He answered for Stu, his tone clearly annoyed.
"But that was only the first one, wasn't it?" Stu asked. "In every horror movie, there's always an important victim." He murmured. "She could be our new Sidney.." He added, his voice softer this time. A smile spread over his lips. Stu's mouth curved up as well, giving him a smirk in return.

"What are you guys doing? Are you coming to lunch or what? I've been standing here for like fifteen minutes." Randy whined from down the hall, his arms raising up in a defeated and annoyed gesture. He allowed them to fall and slap against his sides as the two boys finally noticed him.

"Aayeee Randy." Stu called out to him, turning to trot over to the odd man of the group. Billy followed behind slowly, taking one last glance at the girl before they went off to lunch.

- - -

Time Skip~

"Billy." He said, holding his hand out for the girl in a greeting. She hesitated at first but then took his hand. "Y/N."

- - -

Time Skip~

Leaning back on the sofa with his feet up, Billy tossed a ball in the air and caught it over and over again. Stu sat across from him on another couch, watching the exorcist on TV. "Man this sucks. They edit all the good shit out." He complained, sitting up to pluck a beer from the coffee table and take a drink.

Billy sat up, his arms moving to rest against his knees; his focus shifting to the shit show on television. "So what do you want to do?" Stu asked, turning his attention to the quiet Loomis boy. "You met her, now what?" He slurred his words slightly. "Make her your girlfriend and then BOOGAH!" He made a finger gun with his free hand and pretend to shoot at the TV.

Billy remained silent for a moment, lost in thought. Then he turned his attention to Stu. "No." He said. "Sequels aren't just copy cats of the original." He murmured. "Doing the same thing won't work."

Stu took another sip of beer.

"I wanna try something.." He said, standing abruptly and beginning to pace around the room, a smirk playing at his lips. His gaze shifted to the floor. "What?" The taller boy asked, taking another sip.

"I want to see how far we can push her." He said. "I want to break her down, little by little.. destroy her mind and body." He said, subtly shaking his index finger on his free hand as if he'd gotten the best idea. "Think about it Stu. All the others get off easy. We call them, scare them a little bit..we go in, we kill them.. they're dead." He held the ball out towards Stu and then dropped it onto the floor. "Sid was just a start. She got to taste a little torment.. but this. This is much more." He reminded Stu. "We push her until she can't fuckin take it anymore..and then-"

"Then we kill her?" Stu asked, his words slurring again; clearly a little drunk. "Yes." Billy said. "Then we kill her."

"But what's our motive?" Stu asked, placing his beer bottle down against several other empty ones. Billy shifted his gaze back to the taller boy. "That's the original part. It's much scarier when there is no motive.." Stu smiled, seeming inspired by the idea. "Aa nice one. I like it. ITS A SCREAM BABY." he said, hyped up by Billy's idea. He jumped up from his seat and smacked the beer bottles over with his hand; watching as they crashed to the floor in a glassy mess. "Unpredictable." He exhaled a random noise in his hype and walked over to the door frame with the intention to go get another drink. "I'm gettin another beer. You want one?"

Billy shook his head, his gaze returning to the Television

Billy shook his head, his gaze returning to the Television. "No.." he murmured. "I think.. I'm going to go pay Y/N her first visit." He added before turning his attention back to Stu, waving his finger again and biting his bottom lip as he pondered his next move.

"Aw, c'mon Billy. Liver alone!" He joked and then burst into laughter; snacking the door frame and then giving a single clap. Billy smirked at the comment.

**Pretend the GIF scenery is in Stu's house lol**

"I'll call if I need you, so stay close to the phone

"I'll call if I need you, so stay close to the phone. Got it?" He said, becoming more serious as he walked over to Stu and pushed past him; heading for the front door. Stu raised a hand to his forehead, saluting Billy before disappearing into his garage for another drink.

****I might revise or add more to this part****