Farkle minkus

"Farkle, you won the confidence award." Said Riley's dad Cory. "Where is farkle?"
Riley and maya turn around and look at farkles empty seat. "I haven't seen him all day."said Riley.
"Me neither." Said maya.
There is a thing on his desk that can talk to them. "Sorry I'm here Mr.mathews." Said the thing on his desk which is farkle.
Cory walks up to his desk. "To ask questions say 1, to talk to me say 2, and for an emergency say 3."
"1!!!" Yells Cory.
"You said 2. What would you like to talk about?" Said the ting on farkles desk.
"NO 1!!!" Said Cory again.
"Extremely high volume can't operate, please try again later."
"What is this farkle has never missed a class in his life." Said Cory.
Riley turned to Maya and Lucas. "Where is he." Said Riley "we have to find him. He has to be in the school somewhere."
"We will look." Said Maya "you going to help ranger Rick?"
"Of course." Said Lucas
When the bell rang they started to go look. They checked everywhere, but they didn't find him. A new friend can up to them "checked on the ball feild, no farkle." Said their new friend billy.
"You checked on the ball feild for farkle?" Said Maya "Billy are you even trying?"
"Not really." Said Billy. Then He walked away.
A door opened behind them. It was ganitor harly with farkle "I give you to your caring friends, because they have time for this." Said harly.
"You ok buddy?" Said Lucas.
"Am I your buddy?" Said farkle.
"What?" Said Lucas.
"Farkle what's wrong?" Said Riley.
"Someone made fun of my turtle necks." Said farkle. "Someone said they make me wierd."
"You are wierd." Said Maya.
"She doesn't mean that." Said Riley.
"Sure I do." Said Maya "You know that farkle it's what makes you unique."
"What's the point of being unique, if someone knows your really not." Said farkle.
He walks away and Riley, Maya, and Lucas stand there looking at each other.
................................................................
The next day, they where all at gym class "where's farkle?!" Said Maya.
"I thought he wasn't going to to skip anymore classes." Said Lucas.
"Then why haven't we seen him." Said Maya.
Billy walks in and goes to Lucas "Hey." Said billy "want to go play some ball after school?"
"Can't." Said Lucas."my buddy still not here, and I got to be here for him."
"Your buddy?" Said billy "you mean farkle?"
"Ya." Says Lucas.
"I don't think of farkle as your buddy."
"Why not?" Says Lucas.
"Come on Lucas farkles weird." Says billy " Farkle is a nothing."
Riley, Maya, and Lucas get alert. That's what farkle told Riley the same words. Lucas pushs billy up against the wall. "Lucas don't." Said Maya.
"I thought this is what you wanted Maya." Said Lucas.
"You wanted him to beat me up." Said billy "he would never do that."
"Ya." Said Lucas "no that's what I'm going to do."
"NO!" Yells Maya. She jumps on his back. "Don't be like him he wants you to be like him." Said Maya.
"Leave my friend alone!" Says Lucas "and Maya please get off my back."
"Fine." Says billy "but I'm not taking back the words I said to him."
"Thanks buddy." Says farkle.
"Farkle?!" Says Riley, Maya, and Lucas looking up.
Riley and Maya run the get mats so when he falls. When he falls Riley and Maya go to lunch with Lucas and farkle behind. " I almost died." Said farkle.
"I know buddy, I know." Said Lucas.
................................................................
THE END