Eden???? One Direction? O.o

Liam POV

"LIAM!! GET IN HERE NOW!!" Louis yelled. Oh my god, Hes freaking serious that was his serious yell, I grabbed the bag, pulled out my phone and almost ran over my mum. I ran into the kitchen sliding on the wood. Holy crap. EDEN DOWNNN! I was terrified. I pulled out my phone and called the ambulance. "Puls Lou!" I barked. He checked. "Shes breathing but uncontious." He replied. I cussed under my breathe. "Hi, my-daughter yes, yes, shes unconcious, anxiety attack. Okay. Bye." I hung up and told Louis to back away. "Are they coming?" I shook my head yes and looked at Eden, I totally messed up. This is my first freaking day and were already having to take her to the hospital. My mum runs in. "What the heck is going on?!" Her eyes find Eden on the ground and she moves towards her. "NO! I mean dont, stay back, if she regains contiousness then shes going to freak out and pass out again." I tell my mom and she backs up. "What the heck happened?" My mom says still starring at Eden, shes in tears now. "Mum dont cry, this is my fault." My mum turned towards me and the boys. "What. Did. You. Do?!?!?!" She yells with tears streaming down her face. "She has anxiety problems Mum!! Its not her fault! I dont know! Just... She was thinking to much and she couldnt catch her breathe... and then she, I went to get her bagwhich has stuff to make her breathe and I had problems finding it and then Louis yelled for me and bam." I spit out. "Umm.. Lou." Niall whispers trying 'TRYING' for me to not here "what the hell do you know?" I ask glarring at Niall. "Nothing...." Niall said turning around. "This is freaking serious Niall!" I yell. "I dont know!" He says and stares out the window waiting for the ambulance. "NIALL! NO NANDOS FOR 2 MONTHS!" I yell at him, he turns around with tears in his eyes. "Louis tell him or I will." Niall said starring at Louis who was stuck like a statue. "She was looking pale... I stepped forwards to see if she was okay.." He stopped. "LOU! OH MY GOD, I KNEW IT! UGGHH!" I yell running outside. Zayn and Harry following me, "Leeyum, settle down." Harry says but hes interuppted by the ambulance.

Nialls POV

Honestly, Im freaked, Liam has never threatened me with Nandos, or yelled at anyone like that. Hes genuinely worried about Eden, that must've been some summer... I dont know. Im worried too, aout Eden but deffiently not as much as Liam. Liams in the ambulance with Eden.. And Harrys driving the rest of us to the hostipital, hopefully she'll be okay. "Lou, are you okay?" Harry asks placing his hand on Louis' shoulder Louis flinched and i looked his face, he was crying. "Louis, stop, its okay! Everything'll be fine, I swear!" I say to Louis. He turns to look at me, he was going to say something but decided against it.  We drove the rest of the way in silence.

Edens POV

'Okay, so, I can hear EVERYTHING, EVERYONE, has said and is saying. I just cant open my eyes right now. I dont now if I want to, I know Im in an ambulance, I know Louis, Niall, and Liam got in a huge fight. And its all my fault. I feel awful... When I wake up Im going to tell them I want to go home... Ill live alone, I dont want to get in the middle of their lives.' "Sweetie?" I hear someone talking to me. "EDEEENNNN!" Louis, I cant help but smile. "Babe, you should wake up." I think that was Zayn, I smiled again. "Shes smiled twice!" Niall yells excitidly. I opened my eyes and looked around. "Hey." I said weirdly. "EDEN!" Liam says and hugs me tight. I hug him back. "I cant live with you." I whisper in his ear. He pulls back and looks into my eyes. "Why." He asks with a serious face. "I cant put you through this..." I say starting to tear up a little, "No, you have to, please Eden?" "But, you guys are living together..." I say slowly. "Eden, its a flat, Theres like twevle rooms" Liam says and laughs. "Wait, how can you afford a flat?" I ask with my mouth gaping. "Eden, we're One Direction." Liam says pointing to all the guys. "One Direction??" I ask oddly. "We're a singing group." Niall says. "We knocked down the Spice Girls from the World Records Book." Harry says proudly. "Haha, awesome." I say accepting the fact that-their kinda my new family.