Can she try that?

The birds sang in harmony outside the window, the sun rays enlightened the room even through the curtains. The air smelled of freshly cooked food and the love and happiness present couldn't go unnoticed by anyone who stood there. To the sleeping Kara, however, the pleasant ambiance remained unseen.

     With eyelids opening as slowly as a speeding bullet, and as subtlety as a crashing bomb, Kara was startled awake. Her golden hair was a mess. Her heart was beating almost at light speed. She brought a hand to her mouth, recalling the previous events.

     How the hell had she gotten to her apartment? She wondered. The last thing she remembered was the crisis. Oliver dying to save them, them rewriting reality, the shadow demons, Anti-Monitor...

     Rewriting reality... What could've changed? Kara quickly looked over to her bedside table and saw two portraits she had never seen before. The first was an image of her and... was that Mon-El? Her wide eyes enlarged even more. There was a child in the second photograph. A baby. Had Alex gotten a kid? Kara smiled to herself slightly, despite her shock.

     She had been so focused on figuring out what had happened that she failed to notice the noises and smell from the kitchen. She turned frontward, trying as best as she could to manage a defense stance on the bed as she heard footsteps approaching.

     A smiling Mon-El came joyfully towards her. Letting her instincts take over, Kara yelled loudly, shooting her heat vision mistakenly towards the living room. The previously carefree man had a horrified look on his face. His brown hair was mildly longer than what she remembered, his smile and dimples adorably giving him that boyish energy she had deeply missed. His intense eyes were exactly the same, except they looked frightened, yet in a more startled way. He had kept his beard. Kara shook the thoughts away.

     "I'm so sorry!" she apologized, extending her hands exasperatedly in his direction. Her face still held the same look as when she had woken up, if not even more pronounced. She sharply brushed the hair off her face, eyes squeezing with bewildered embarrassment.

     "Uh... it's okay," Mon-El assured, eyebrows highly raised. "Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?"

     "I don't know," she responded, not used to his worrying for her that way anymore. "I need some air," she stated, feeling suddenly nauseous.

     The blonde super sped into her suit, and left the room as fast as she could, leaving a perplexed brunette behind.

.

     The strong wind made its way into the building, announcing the superhero's arrival. Her cerulean eyes moved frantically, searching for the familiar red-head. Her stance softened when she spotted her sister, but her forehead remained wrinkled with worry.

     "Hey! How are you?" Alex questioned, greeting Kara with a hug.

     "Definitely confused," answered Kara. Her sister raised her brows, before narrowing her sight.

     "Why? Is something wrong with Mon-El? The baby?" Kara stopped in her tracks. Her entire body was stiff, she feared what would come next.

     "Baby, you say..." Kara replied, stoically.

     "Yes, Kara, the baby," seeing her sister's clueless face, Alex continued, "Your daughter? 7 month old baby? The happiest sunshine on the planet?" Kara gasped loudly.