Chap 4: Betting

Harry and Hermione returned after class. While he was soothing, the girl beside him had been grumbling since the Potion class:

- Come on , Hermione.

- He was clearly intentionally attacking you, although I was sitting there and raised my hand.

He even moved you to sit next to MalfoyHe smiled, peeking that beautiful face through her wavy brown hair, and immediately turned back and embarrassedly cursed himself. She observantly realised that gesture, and lowered her body trying to look at that hidden face.

- What's wrong, Harry? Are you feeling unwell?

- No, I'm not. Just don't look at me.

Harry embarrassedly evaded, that made Hermione even more inclined to lean over. Incidentally, Cedric came beside them, smiled to remind them and walked back to his class:

- Go to the field, guys, you're not gonna want to lose your first flying class.

As Cedric disappeared behind the slammed wooden door, Draco came towards from afar. He walked in front of them , and gazed at Harry with no emotion in his face. Hermione shrugged her shoulders, telling him to ignore it and together went to the field.

Always with him.

Controlling the broom was really dificult, it was even more difficult to make it obey simple commands like raising up. And that reality was making the Gryffindor and Slytherin students struggled because the brooms kept lying on the ground even though they had called so much time. Draco was completely had the right to be confident because he was the first student who could called the broom to fly up into his hand. He moved his eyes to the opposite side,tiredly watching the Gryers constantly struggling with their brooms. But far away from him, there was a little girl who was almost angry because the broom did not care about her and didn't move a bit.

- It's too hard for me, Harry.

Seemed like Hermione had given up, she put her hands on her hip and turned around looking at him. Harry shrugged his shoulder and smiled back to her, he was also struggling with his broom. But he still wanted to comfort her, the frustration in her small beautiful face.

- You have tried so hard, we're just not getting used to it yet.

- Trust me, Harry, you are the best friend I've ever had.

But for Harry, he did not simply want to keep this relationship as a friendship, though it was very beautiful. He wanted to turn it to something that would make them closer, just now that was not the time yet.

- Oh my god Longbottom, get off the broom immediately before it pulls you out of my sight.

The professor screamed, moved her lips several times and commanded Neville. This caught the attention of all the students, they quickly realised that he could not get off easily. With the height which was as high as the wall, we could break two or three ribs if we climb down. He tried to follow, but the broom was just opposed against him. It soared up to the sky, dragging the poor Neville reluctantly had to sit on the brooms's handle with the situation that could not be worse. The broom turned around, rushed through the bell ring and intended to stab straight down. Fortunately, God still loved him, the cloak was stucked in the sharp javelin's nose on the marble statue helped him to escape from death, or at least breaking his nose. Everyone gathered around him, stared at the boy who was desperately crying for help.

The professor came. When she was about to give a spell to free him from this situation, his cloak ripped. It seemed like his unlucky god was drastically fighting back with his luck, Neville was now lying on the grass, his body fell apart.

- Merlin saved you, poor little boy.

She bent down and carried him in her arms, who was fainting temporarily. When she was meant to go, she stopped and looked around her students and warned:

- I'll bring him to the Hospital Wing. And if I see any broom hovering in the air when I'm not back in the yard, be prepared for your first-year punishment.

They kept silent, watching her disappeared behind the corridor and the looked at each other. No one dared to do anything with the brooms in their hands. Obviously, that boredom made Draco extremely disgusted, he excitedly stepped forward and said:

- Wow, no teacher. Why we are all looking at each other so boringly in such a rare occasion like this?

- If you wanna do something, then do it, don't just dare us like that.

Pansy smiled, replied him from behind with a loud voice, which accidentally right what he wanted. Draco made a menacing face, then nodded his head and came in front of Harry:

- So, is Mr.Potter willing to participate in an aerial game? 

Polite with hateful implication.

- No, Harry, don't you remember what the professor said?

Hermione said immediately, with the hope that she could prevent Harry's foolish decision before she could hear what it was.

- What's the matter Potter? You decide to listen to a girl?

He sneered, even though he didn't want to touch her, he still tried to show a trifling face. Harry glared, gripped the broom in his hand, and spoke in a dreadful and empty voice:

- Don't talk about Hermione like that, if you want to play, I'll play with you.

- Then get Granger to bet.

He sniggered. Harry rolled his eyes, following Draco's hand. Hermione was stunned by the situation. His hand rolled in to a fist, the rage raised made him slightly say aloud and pushed Draco away.

- Shut your mouth off. What is your idea to get Hermione to bet on? What do you mean?

If you win, Hermione will be yours. But if I win, I'll take her from your hand she will become Draco Malfoy's own.

-----------

© Wizards's house.