Chapter|One

I walked out of my boyfriends house into the cold. I look down at the bumps bruises and cuts left from him and my father. My father has abused me since I was 8 years old. My mom left me when I was 2 I don't remember much about her.

I walked along the side of the road on my way home. I come along a large sign that says: Justin Bieber meet and greet December 8th $15 a ticket. At the hemlock theatre also get tickets there

I wish I could go. Justin Bieber was my hero. I would do anything to meet him. he has been there for me since I was 14 I would listen to his music to calm down when i got abused.

I continued to walk until I stumbled upon a green dot in the snow out in the distance of a nearby field. I walked closer to it to realize it was 20 dollars.

"Perfect." I whispered to myself. I could go buy a ticket.

I walked to the theatre and stood and very large line. "Kylie!?" Someone screamed in a excited yet confused voice and then grasped my waist.

"Josh!" I smiled at my best friend. He's been my best friend since I was 7 years old. He's gay. I don't mean that to be mean or offend anyone but he is my guy best friend. He likes men.

"What are you doing here cupcake?" He asked confused.

"Buying a ticket to the Justin Bieber meet and greet." I told him.

"No way me too!" He squealed.

"Kylie? Josh?" A squeaky high pitched voice said. I turned around to see my other best friend Jennifer.

"Hey Jen you here buying Justin Bieber meet and greet tickets too?" i asked slowly inching forward in line.

"How did you know." she sarcasticly asked.

we finally made it to the front of the line. "one ticket for the Justin Bieber meet and greet please." i gentally asked. she handed me my ticket and i began to walk home.

"Where the hell have you been!" my dad asked me then drinking the rest of his beer.

"I was at Tommy's house dad." he began to try to talk over to me. He was to drunk to walk in a straight line. i walked to my room locked my door and made sure it was firmly locked so my dad couldn't get in. I pulled out my note book that wrote songs in.

I began looking through the songs. I looked over a song I wrote about a year ago called Concrete Angel. I got on my knees and looked under my bed hoping my dad didn't find my guitar. I pulled it out and began to strum to the notes I had wrote on the paper. I heard stomping outside of my room. I shoved my guitar and notebook under my bed as my door snapped in. My dad broke my door and stormed in.

"What the fuck were you just doing!" He asked as oi pulled a pillow out from behind me and hugged it shaking my head into it. My dad walked over to me and pulled me off my bed and slapped me repeativly. He finally left after about 5 minutes. By the time he left there were years streaking down my face. I laid on my bed and cuddled up with a pillow and cried myself to sleep.

I fluttered my eyes and realised it was the day of the meet and greet. I smiled to myself. I jumped out of bed and grabbed:

A shirt that said Love Your #Selfie

And

Ripped jeans with some old cowgirl boots

I brushed my already straight hair and put some mascara and left. Before my father woke up.

"Kylie!!" Jennifer screamed running up to me. We talked for a few minutes.

"Omg that's Justin!" A crazed fangirl screamed and everyone rushed amdran over to the spot she pointed to. Except us

A/N
Hope you liked the first chapter vote and comment!