who are you...

< preface >

you was dating a boy, who was a kind hearted, caring, sweet and handsome, named Hwang Hyunjin. Your relationship was stronger then the other couple. Both of you thought that no one can break your relationship, but you guys were wrong...

One day Hyunjin needed to go somewhere for a week, because of his work. That was the last moment you saw him being kind with you. Because after that one week, something had changed him and he started to avoiding you day by day. That makes you feel weaks and depressed knowing nothing about why he do that to you. You don't even know what did you did to him, is it because you're not enough to him or not. These question are flying around in your mind everyday.

"Tell me why are you hate me! Tell me please..."

- no response -

"cause i need to know..." - tears start to falling down on your cheeks while knowing that the Hyunjin you knew before was gone. The Hyunjin that standing in front of you is someone else...

"who are you? 'cause you're not the person i fall in love with..... baby" you whispered those words, but he still could heard them all clearly.

"who are you? 'cause something has changed, you're not the same, i hate it" you looked up at him, see the pain in his eyes

- "i'm sick of waiting for love..." -

- " i know that your not the one... " -