Night 1

December 6th, 2018. 11:42 pm.
...
..
.
..
...
America's POV~

I go inside the building. My new job. Look at the animatronics! So cool! They look different than to how i remember them, but it's still the old gang! Just cooler!

I walk over to the stage and look up at Freddy, smiling widely.

"Hey Freddy! Nice to meet you! I'm a huge fan!" I laugh to myself. "I work the night shift, ain't that cool? I'll be working with you!"

I walk around the main room. Taking a look at the place before my shift officially starts.

"This place is just like I remember it. Well, except you guys. You look much cooler now! It's awesome. Bonnie, you're a girl now! That's so cool! You're really cute looking! And China is non-binary, huh? Good representation! And Foxy looks awesome! I like the hair! Freddy looks the best in my opinion. I like the hat!"

I messed with my bag and pulled out my wallet. I showed them my family photo.

"This is my family! I have three siblings and two parents. Thankfully! I love them!"

I smile some more. I could swear Freddy's eyes glared at me. Only for a second though..

The time turned to 12 and I headed to my office. I started getting a call so I let it play while I got my stuff out of my bag and started to play games on my phone.

"Uh hello? Hello Hello? Uhhh I wanted to record a message for you to help you get past your first night and understand the office."

Ok, maybe I should listen.

"The doors are closed and opened by the red button. It drains power to close them, not open them. We did this so you dont get locked in in case of a black out. Smart, yeah? Haha.. umm.. The lights are activated by the white buttons."

Ok, cool. That's kinda smart I guess. How do that get it to work though?

"So um.. Because they dont want to waste energy during the might, you have to rely on the emergency generator to work everything. 'They' being corporate. Haha"

Oof, Damn. No charging my phone then.

"The cameras drain power too. Just use them if you hear a noise of something, I dunno. This job is pretty boring. I mean, who would wanna rob a pizza place?"

True dat!

"But, umm.. The animatronics are the real thing they want you to watch. At night they.. Move around. They told me it's because they used to walk around urging the day, but stopped. I think it's because of the whole thing that happened with the missing kids.. The guy was dressed as one of the characters when he lured them away. Parents thought the animatronics would kill their kids!"

Sheesh. Murder. Ewewewewew.

"Its reasonable I guess.... Well, when the animatronics roam around the dark lighting messes up their recognition and they mistake the people for endoskelotons.. Theyll stuff you into a suit. That's not very good though."

I bet! I'm actually kinda getting scared now. Is he serious?!

"It'll crush you and all your bones will break. Your rib cages with break and suffocate you. The pressure on your head with cause your teeth and eyes to pop out. So yeah. Not good."

Shit shit shit shit shit.

"Well, uhh.. That's all the time I have. Good luck!"

I check all the cameras. Bonnie was gone! Oh God oh god!!

China just left the stage. I turn on the side lights and there Bonnie was. I closed the door. I look at the time.

"Only 1:32 am?!"

Freddy left the stage and I hear banging at the door. I check Pirates cove and Foxy is gone. What the fuck what the fuck. Oh. Oh thank God. Foxy came back. I check the door and Bonnie is gone too.

I breath a sigh of relief. I think I might be about to have a panic attack. Lord save me now.

I just sit and turn the screen off. I check the door and peek out. Oh God! China is walking down the hall! I'm gonna die here!!

I start crying while I check the doors. This is hell!!

At 2:56 am Foxy ran down the hall again. I start checking his camera to make sure he doesnt run at me anymore and that seems to stop him!

I hear pained moaning come from Chica. They're right outside my door!

I shut it quickly.

"Please let us come in.. We want you dead.." They say in a whisper. I could barely hear it.

They want to KILL ME!!

~×Time Skip×~

Its 5:53 am. I'm going to die. I'm almost out of power. I hide under the desk with my doors closed.

The lights go out and the doors close. I see his glowing eyes. Freddy.

Then a song plays as his eyes flicker to the melody. Toreador March.

He steps around the office as the song plays, as do the others.

They're looking for me.

Please dont find me

Please.

I'm sorry.

I'll be good.

I promise.

They're looking at me. They've found me.

As Freddy reaches towards me but freezes. The alarm I set on my phone goes off. Its 6:00 am!! I made it!!!!

I get up and moves around the robots. I get my stuff and put it in my bag.

"Well, that was fun, my friends! But I gotta get going! I have classes and stuff! Haha.. ha...."

I back out of the room.

"I-ill see you tomorrow!"

I book it out of there and get into my car, driving off.

I get to my dorm room and pass out my bed. After all, classes are in three hours. I might as well get the sleep I need before I go to class.

Dont wanna pass out in class. I might get in trouble with the professor!

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I don't wanna die.
______________

1005 words, sweethearts! Fuck yeah! Welp, hope this was good! Auf Wiedersehen!