Day 2

My first day of school was hard. After that chaotic night shift, I didnt think I'd be able to.

Germany helped me find my classes and that was that. I was on my own and paranoid.

Throughout the day I was jumpy and any sound made me shriek. Poland took me into the hallway to talk.

"Are you ok?"

"No. I'm going to die at work tonight."

Poland was concerned and offered to take me home. I declined. This was only the first day, I'm not going home already.

On my way to the car, after my class had ended, Germany and Poland stopped me.

Germany looked worried and put a hand on my shoulder. "Ame, what happened last night?"

"The animatronics attacked me, they want me dead!" I completely broke down. My sobs were loud and I hugged Gerry.

"They didnt attack you, Meri, you were hallucinating.." Poland patted my back.

"But they did! And they will tonight. I'm not going to work or I'll die!"

"America, calm down, You're porbably just paranoid.. You'll be fine. Your mind plays tricks on you at night." Germany pulled back from the hug and gave me a reassuring smile. "When you go to work tonight, nothing will happen. You will be ok."

I nodded in agreement. Just my mind playing tricks on me. Yeah. I'll be fine. Just my mind playing tricks on me. I'll he fine.

I drove home and saton my couch, ready to watch tv. I felt as if something was watching me.

I glanced outside my window and saw a glimpse of a yellow.. something. What?

Whatever. My mind is playing tricks on me.
_______________________________________

276 words. Sorry this took so long, I've been lacking inspiration and I left the fandom recently. I'll finish this book though. Chapters might be short. Auf Weidersehen, sweethearts.