Day 1

December 6th, 2018. 10:28 AM.
...
..
.
..
...
America's POV~

I look around my new college. I just graduated last year, and now I'm heading off to Harvard. I can't wait to finally make my dad proud of me. He never was.

I smile and walk over to Germany, my best friend. He's going here too. We met this day 31 years ago, at Freddy Fazbears. It was a kids birthday and he was at the party. That kid went missing, I think. Germany's 38, I'm 35.

Germany waves to me. "Hey Ame! This is my boyfriend, Poland!" He motions over to 'Poland'. Unlike me and Germany, he's tall.

"Nice to finally meet you, America." Poland smiles. I high five him.

"Nice to meet ya, too!" I laugh, it sounds like a giggle..

"You have a cute laugh!" Poland laughs. I turn red.

"Poland!" Germany punches his shoulder. "You're my boyfriend!"

"I can compliment people!"

They laugh together. That's cute. I love cute couples because I've never been in one.

I've only dated someone once, and it was a girl named Japan. Our dads got us together. I don't know why. Turns out we were both gay. We pretend to be dating for our dads, but everyone knows we aren't. Luckily, we became friends, so it's a hell of a lot easier to pretend we're more.

"Well, let's head on in. I want to see the place first." Germany smiles, while looking at the building.

Poland nods and walks inside.

I follow Germany and Poland. They've been going here for a while, so they know where everything is. They lead me to the dorm rooms.

"This is where the dorms are at. Have you gotten your key yet?" Asks Poland

"Yuppers! I got room 234." Germany smiles.

"You share a room with Netherlands. Hes nice!" He said.

I smile too. Netherlands, huh?

We walk to my dorm and I go inside. Sadly, no one is here.

"Neth must be out. Too bad." Poland shrugs. "Well, you should get a job soon. Food is hard to come by in college."

We laugh together. Haha, college is overpriced. But he has a point. Jobs are needed to not die.

"Alright. I'll start searching for a job." I smile and sit on my bed.

They leave after sharing their goodbyes and I start looking around.

There are two beds on either side of the room. A bathroom is next to my room. The kitchen is in between the beds. The living room is right in front of the kitchen.

Its grey and dull.

Borinnnnggggggg!

I put up posters on my side of the room. ACDC, Rush, Led Zeppelin. All the good stuff. I put up my all time favorite band too. Metallica.

I put on my new, rainbow sheets. GAY PRIDE BISH. My pillows are each of the different flags. I mean, I'm completely gay, but the other flags are cool too. Pride for everyonnnnee!

I go over to the coffee table and put my fake plant on the table. It's a pretty cactus. It has a pretty pink flower on the top. I put my hood up revealing two mini cat ears. I'm so kawaii uwu.

Haha, I'm kidding. I start watching TV.

Maybe I should search for that job?

~×Time Skip×~

I've been looking for about an hour.

I found one! It's perfect! It's a night shift and I work as a security guard. I'm the only person on shift so I can study while I work! I make about $10.26 or $307.80 a week. (please dont be mad, I adjusted the pay for the minimum wage currently-) I think that's enough to live, right? This also leaves plenty of time to relax during the day!

It's the perfect gig!

I applied.

.
.
.

I got the job!! Already??

Who cares? I have a job! It says I start tonight. Fuck yeah!

Freddy Fazbears, here I come!

At least tonight. Imma go out for dinner with my friends first. :)
_______________
664 words, sweethearts! Not the best, but I felt really uninspired with this chapter. Too bad, I guess!