Chapter 2

*Next day*

Jake's pov
*morning*

i get up and change for school. i eat a yogurt and i start going to school on my motorcycle. for some reason i couldn't stop thinking about that girl. If you really looked at her she's really beautiful she just needs to come out of her shell.

i get to school on time and i go to my class and i sit where i sat yesterday. that girl isn't here yet. and anthony isn't either. not surprise cause he always misses the 2nd day of school for some reason.

oh i see her walk in. wow she wore something different. a hoodie and jeans. not bad.

the bell rings and then the teacher starts talking.

teacher: okay class i need you to find a partner but with someone you don't know just for today

good here's my chance i stand up and go next to her.

J: hey do you wanna be partners

she looks up at me real quick and looks right back down.

?: uh no i'll just work alone

J: uh we need to have a partner though

?: fine then

J: good my name is Jake

she looks up and me and i swear we made eye contact for like 10 seconds.

?: i'm Erika

J: okay cool come sit next to me

E: okay

Erika's pov

oh my god the school's bad boy asked me to be his partner. i was gonna be rude to him but i remembered i was a bit rude to him last time and i felt bad so why not.

Teacher: now that you have your partners by the end of the period you guys should know their name, hometown, favorite thing to do, and 5 random or interesting facts about them okay go.

Jake's pov

I look at her.

J: so where you from

E: uh i was from tennessee but my mom got transferred here to LA because of a job

J: oh that's cool

E: what about you ? you've lived here in LA your whole life ?

J: yup ...

we were talking the whole period and she was actually really cool and has a good heart. and her eyes are the most beautiful thing in the world i couldn't stop looking at them. when i was talking to her i felt like i've know her my whole life.

the bell rang so we got up and went to our separate classes.

Erika's pov

Wow Jake was actually amazing. I mean i've only talked to him for like 49 minutes but that was almost enough to know about him.

*after school*

i walk out of school and start walking home. then i see jake and girl next to his bike making out. for some reason i got jealous and rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

couple minutes later i hear something pulling up. and it was him on his motorcycle.

J: hey you needa ride ?

he shouts out

E: no i'm good

J: you sure ?

i nod

J: okay suit yourself

and he takes off.

*next day*

i'm in my 2nd period and this girl starts talking to me.

?: hey do you know how to do this

E: yeah

and i was showing her how to do the math equation.

?: thank you so much .....

E: Erika

?: Erika i'm Charli

E: nice to meet you charli

C: you new here huh?

E: yup

C: where were you before ?

E: oh i lived in tennessee

C: wow that's far from cali

E: yeah but it's cool

C: how do you like it here so far?

E: i honestly like it the weather is chill

C: psh just wait till summer

E: why it gets hot?

C: oh yeah

E: eh it's cool i guess

C: hey um why don't you hang out with me and some of my friends at lunch today ?

E: really ?

C: yeah it be fun

E: yeah i'd like that

C: okay just meet me in the cafeteria during lunch

E: okay

and we continue to do our work.

hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter i had to introduce charli cause she makes a kinda huge difference to erika 🤭 keep reading