OO1

Aanjay  Moore

'Oh my god! Aanjay, that so cute,'  my best friend, Fefe chuckled and she held her hand against my swollen belly. I giggled when i felt the little fetus kick inside my stomach. I was 5 months pregnant of my boyfriend, Dennis. I already had a daughter, her name was Ann. She was three, very shy and she never talked to much, even when she's with me. 

'So, what do you think it is?' I asked. Fefe shrugged and replied:'I hope it's a girl!' I smiled but shook my head.

'It's a boy,' I cooed.She nodded. The door of my apartment opened, and a very drunk Dennis walked into the living  room. He gave Fefe a nasty glare and she looked down in fear. 

'Dennis!' he groaned.

'Shut the fuck up man, you always getting on my nerves leave me the fuck alone!' Dennis growled and stumbled his way toward our bedroom. I sighed and face palmed myself. Not this again... Ann walked toward me and snuggled up to my chest.

'Aanjay...I... think i might be going home,' Fefe said, 'Michael, needs to record some demo's.' I sighed and walked with her, with Ann in my arms, toward the front door. She puts on her shoes and her jacket and gives me a hug. 

'Alright, take care of yourself, darling,' she said I nodded and balanced Ann onto my left arm. 

'I will, say hi to the kids for me,'she nodded and walked out of the apartment. I sighed, and closed the door behind her.