OO2

Michael Atha

'Babe?' Fefe's voice echoed through the living room.
'Yeah,' Ireplied. She walked to me, and handed me a bag.
'Can you give those to Aanjay?' She asked sweetly.
'Why don't you go yourself?' I asked and continued to scroll down my Instagram feed.
'Because i'm tired, and I will be really busy the rest of the day, and I really need to bring this to her?' I signed and rolled my eyes. I stood up and snatched the plastic bag filled with baby clothes out of her hand.
'Gosh I don't get enough credit in this house damn,' I kissed FeFe's lips and grabbed my leather jacket.
'Thank you very much,' she smiled.I just sighed and rolled my eyes, I made my way outside and unlocked my car. I stepped in sighed and immediately opened a window as I felt how hot it was. I started the car and start driving toward Aanjay's house.

...

I hasitanly pressed on the door bell wondering if I had the right door. Soon it swung open and an angry looking guy stood in front of me, behind him I heard screaming from behind him.
'Hey, this is for Aanjay,' I said and handed him the bag. In the background I saw her laying on the floor, I raised my eyebrows.
'Thank you,' he snatched the plastic bag out of my hands as I saw Aanjay turn slightly, he face was covered in blood my eye widden.
'Hey, is everything okay?'i Asked and leaned a bit sideways.
'You mind your own damn business,'he screamed and slammed the door shut. I frowned and bit my lip.

.. the next day ..
'Okay I'll see you guys around noon,' I said and left the house. I stepped in my car and started it, I pushed down the window and drove toward the studio. The cool wind blew in my face as I pushed up my glasses a bit. I drove past Aanjays house and got a weird feeling. I stopped and parked me car. I stepped out and walked toward the front door. I knocked and waited for a response. Soon the door opened and she stood in front of me her bruised face made contact with mine as she softly greeted me.
'Hi,' I said back, 'I was just driving by and I thought I'll checking u. Is everything okay.' She sniffed and nodded.
'Do you wanna come in?' I nodded and took my head off. I walked into her warm house and sat down on the couch.
'Do you want something to drink?'
'Water will be just fine.'