Abandoned

You heard rain drops fall, you only see darkness and your mothers face she smiles down at you but it fades. Your mother comes to a stop and places you down while your still in a basket she kisses your for head,"goodbye my beautiful (y/n)", her sweet voice made you calm and quite she places a note by your side she knocked on a door and ran to the bushes thinking she was gone you started to cry, you heard a open door and looked up there was a girl with long brown hair and dark green eyes you stayed quite for a moment when she saw you she gasp,"oh my goodness roger get over here now! There's a baby on are door step", she said calling for her husband she picked up the basket and bringed you inside behind her she closed the door.

~your mothers POV~

When (y/n) was born she wasn't like any baby I seen she was born with (f/c) tail and ears to match and (e/c) cat eyes, which scared me but I still loved her, of course I would she's my child but since she wasn't normal I had to give her away I couldn't keep her even how much I love her I have to do what's right if I would of keeper her she would of died evil men were looking for me and if they found (y/n) she would have died to I was just keeping her safe. I had to kill these men and hope no more try to look for my sweet baby (y/n), I wasn't just a normal mother I was a cold blooded killer and I hope (y/n) doesn't follow in my footsteps I hope she's not gonna turn in to a monster like already have as the door closed I ran ready to kill those evil men for once and for all.... So my baby girl could be... Safe.

~normal POV~

As the woman read the note she gasp covering her mouth

,"please take care of my daughter (y/n) she's not like any child but please give her your unconditionally love like if you were her mother by birth I wish you good luck",

The lady looked down at you smiling,"I promise", she picked you up and took the blanket off of you reviling your ears and tail, but she ignored it she was fine with it,"I'll keep you as mine and you will always be loved when you are around me (y/n).", you smiled as she rocked you around back and forth....

This was a new beginning for you.....