Once Again

"Oh for fucks sake." Mumbling under my breath I walk out of the room and the couple scramble to get up. "Hey Harry!"

"Yes?"

"Just thought I'd let you know that your best bud Niall was practically having sex on your couch a few moments ago, so I'd suggest you get that couch cleaned in case there are any STD s wondering around."

"Oh for fucks sake" You can see the annoyance evident in Harry's face. "again Niall really?"

A smile appears on my face hearing that Harry and I have the same remarks. My fondness quickly gets overthrown by my annoyance for Nailee. God even just thinking about that makes me want to gag.

"Oh so it's not the first time!" Laughing sarcastically I roll my eyes "Well you two have fun, oh and Niall, try not to catch anything." I smirk proud of myself as I stride out of the house. "Bye boys!"

While leaving I can hear footsteps behind me as I walk, and next thing I know Gemma and Mae appear by my sides, laughing their asses off.

While getting into the car, all three of us could barely contain our laughter.

"Holy shit Fin that was so good, you should've seen how mortified Hailee looked!" Mae bursts out laughing which causes Gemma to follow.

"We have to tell Lottie about this, it's too good to pass up."

I nod in agreement, starting the car, trying to get us to contain our laughter, but we just continue the whole way there.

(Niall's P.O.V)

"Are you fucking serious Niall. I swear you can't keep it in your pants for longer then 10 seconds!" I can see why Harry's angry but he also has no right to come at me like that. I don't understand what the issue is, I was doing something that every couple does, out of everyone Harry should understand that the best.

"I'm sorry okay, how the hell was I supposed to know she was coming over!" I can hear the Irish slipping through the cracks of my voice as my level of anger rises.

"Finley should just be more aware of her surroundings" Hailee tries her best to mumble what she said, but Harry heard her, anyone can tell by the look on his face.

"What was that!?" If Harry's looks could kill, Hailee and I would be dead on the floor right now.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER," Harry's voice booms throughout the house, while pointing fingers at Hailee, nearly making everyone go deaf. "FINLEY WAS IN A PERFECTLY HAPPY RELATIONSHIP UNTIL YOU DECIDED TO COME ALONG AND RUIN IT ALL. YOU JUST HAD TO SLEEP WITH HIM DIDN'T YOU. YOU JUST COULDN'T KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED LONG ENOUGH-"

"I think that's enough Hazza let's go upstairs." Louis drags the fuming Harry upstairs, while Hailee looks like she's going to cry of embarrassment.

"I can't believe he actually pulled that card in this situation. " I can't believe Harry would dare bring that up. Yes, I understand that Finley and Harry have been best friends since they were 10, and that Harry makes it clear that he doesn't like Hailee at all, but he still had no right to pull out that card. I admit I messed up really bad when I cheated on Finley, and I didn't mean to, but I was also just a stupid kid.

(5 years ago...) (Finley's P.O.V)

Thank god I'm home, I honestly hate recording sometimes, it always takes so damn long. Yes I love being with the girls and making music, but having to record something 5 different times gets a little annoying. While making my way into my shared flat with the one and only Niall Horan, I can start to feel excitement bubble inside of me. I miss him, I haven't seen him at all today, and I miss my little leprechaun.