5

I bite my lips anxiously and the feeling turns even more prominent when I feel Jimin's worried eyes checking my gestures.

"Luna, are you okay?"

"Y— yeah, of course," I reply like it is the most common thing to see me on the verge of having a panic attack.

It makes me feel so bad, he is doing this for my sake but I am straightaway lying.

Just after that announcement was made, my feet couldn't help but take me here, in front of the official meeting room where currently, my dad, Jimin's dad as well as the prince of Arsvargh is having an awkwardly calm meeting.

What can be the reason?

The only question revolves in my mind, obviously.

"Come on, let's have a walk," Jimin nudges my shoulder and drags me around the corridors. Absentmindedly, I follow him as well.

"Honestly, you are acting weirdly nowadays."

"Jimin, we just met 2 hours ago after three whole months," I chuckle as he brushes his hair out of embarrassment.

"Come on, you won't tell me the reason?"

At that, my lips get sealed together. Afterall, what should I even say to that?

"Its basically nothing—"

"Ridiculous," Jimin shakes his head. "Do you really think I will believe that? And since you aren't telling me directly, I need to guess it myself."

I can do nothing but stay silent. Thoughts seems to be pulled out of my head, now my mind in panic mode as I feel myself getting lightheaded.

"Is it because of that Prince—"

"Hyung!"

Before Jimin could say anything more, a kid runs towards our direction and directly crashes in my legs.

"Jihyun, I have told you hundreds of time to—"

"Noona! How are you?" Jihyun jumps up as I chuckle and crouch down. "Noona is fine, how is this little champ?"

"Fine. You know what? I got 8 out of 10 in my latest spelling test."

From the level of his happiness, the only thing I can do is to give out a wide grin. My hand reaches his head, patting it softly.

"Good, but try to get 10 next time, okay?"

"Its okay, it's not that important," He shrugs nonchalantly as Jimin turns towards me with an amused expression.

"Oh really, so what is important to you?" I can't help but wonder at his reply.

"I am going to live more happily than my friend Young So who got 10 out of 10."

Jihyun, even though an eight year old, never fails to amaze me by his carefree yet moral giving replies. His elder brother himself shakes his head yet a small smile is evident on his face.

"Jihyun, noona and hyung needs to go somewhere. We will meet you in the evening alright?" Jimin pats his brother's shoulder as I nod raise my fist.

"You can play with—"

"Hani, of course. She is in her room, right?" He asks and returns the fist punch. "Yeah."

Jihyun runs towards my younger sister's room while hopping around in his own world. Sometimes I think Jihyun is more mature than his real age, but then if there is nothing wrong in his behavior, then I guess it is okay.